Shoutbox

Improving Custom Sounds for the upcoming release - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Improving Custom Sounds for the upcoming release (/showthread.php?tid=40348)

Improving Custom Sounds for the upcoming release by Caleb666 on 03-17-2005 at 01:37 PM

Hi,

This new addition to Messenger Plus! is great :)

There are a few things that could be done to make it even more perfect:

* The "New Random Sound" button should be located near the "Add/Remove sounds" button so it's easily accessible.

* When you add a random sound to your list, the random sounds window should not close.

* There should be a site, or a dialog that allows you to actually list or search the available sounds.

<edit>
* It would be great if you could scroll the list with the mouse wheel!
</edit>

I bet that there are going to be quite a lot of dupes in this database if people won't know what's already in and what's missing.

Keep up the great job (Y)

RE: Improving Custom Sounds for the upcoming release by Purity on 03-17-2005 at 02:02 PM

I like the search idea....

RE: Improving Custom Sounds for the upcoming release by uberdosis on 03-17-2005 at 03:01 PM

Its going to be annoying and a burdon for 56ers. Ive already disabled it. Another annoying thing is where i type there is a new part there taking up needed space. Any way to get rid of it?

RE: Improving Custom Sounds for the upcoming release by x2zen on 03-17-2005 at 03:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by uberdosis
Any way to get rid of it?
Plus! -> Preferences -> Instant Messages -> Untick "Enhance the toolbars with Messenger Plus! features"
RE: Improving Custom Sounds for the upcoming release by uberdosis on 03-17-2005 at 03:10 PM

I knew that, but i thought it would do the one in the main window too, guess not? Cool thanks

RE: Improving Custom Sounds for the upcoming release by x2zen on 03-17-2005 at 03:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by uberdosis
I knew that, but i thought it would do the one in the main window too, guess not?
To disable the one in the main window, its:
Plus! -> Preferences -> Contact List -> Untick "Enhance the contact list with Messenger Plus! features" :)
RE: Improving Custom Sounds for the upcoming release by uberdosis on 03-17-2005 at 03:19 PM

Oh yes. I feel like a noob, i'm tired, time for bed.

thanks