Shoutbox

why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? (/showthread.php?tid=40401)

why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by .Roy on 03-17-2005 at 09:04 PM

why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum?
It doesnt really help spread msg plus, plus no one is going to click yours if they also want to win.. I just think its useless to be able to post it in this forum :-P.

RE: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by kingboy on 03-17-2005 at 09:09 PM

i was thinking the same thing

RE: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by paperless on 03-17-2005 at 09:23 PM

Lol...yeah its kinda ilogic as most of them probably downlaoded it already

RE: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by andrey on 03-17-2005 at 09:24 PM

lol....well it's worth a try :p

and, there are many guests / people who don't have the new plus! on the forums, with some luck they'll click my sig and download it :cheesy:

RE: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by spokes on 03-17-2005 at 09:25 PM

why not? it's their choice, some one might stumble upon a thread in google search

RE: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by .Roy on 03-17-2005 at 09:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by spokes
why not? it's their choice, some one might stumble upon a thread in google search

good point.  But i dought anyone thought about this other than you, its not like they before they put it they said.. Oh yea maybe someones gonna google me!!
RE: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by Tasha on 03-17-2005 at 09:35 PM

Yea, I thought this kinda weird, but hey. :p

I don't think guests can view signatures, andrey.. *-)

RE: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by andrey on 03-17-2005 at 09:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
Yea, I thought this kinda weird, but hey. :p

I don't think guests can view signatures, andrey.. *-)
They can :p
RE: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by MC.POP on 03-18-2005 at 01:04 AM

can u tell me for sig what the max size width:height

RE: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by andrey on 03-18-2005 at 01:09 AM

Maximum signature dimensions: 590 pixels wide, 125 pixels high.

Haven't you read the rules ? :p

RE: why do people have the contest signature in the Msg Plus Forum? by John Anderton on 03-18-2005 at 02:34 PM

I have this sig in all the forums i take part in :P
I update all of em together :P But this time i think i missed one :P