Shoutbox

System Wide Shorcuts in Plus! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: System Wide Shorcuts in Plus! (/showthread.php?tid=40419)

System Wide Shorcuts in Plus! by Kurow on 03-18-2005 at 12:14 AM

Is possible to add customs System Wide Shortcuts for another Plus! features like open the Sender Quote Windows just using like the custom emoticon panel or the messenger lock shortcuts?

I really want to access the Quote Sender... and Find Text... without to use the plus menu every time.

Sorry for the bad english :$.

RE: System Wide Shorcuts in Plus! by CookieRevised on 03-18-2005 at 02:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
if you type in / a list will appear, in that list you can find the quick quotes that you want to choose:)
No, quotes are not listed in the command window. (I think you mean quick texts, which is something completely different though ;))

quote:
Originally posted by Kurow
Is possible to add customs System Wide Shortcuts for another Plus! features like open the Sender Quote Windows just using like the custom emoticon panel or the messenger lock shortcuts?
No, you can't make new ones...

quote:
Originally posted by Kurow
I really want to access the Quote Sender... and Find Text... without to use the plus menu every time.
Either use commands eg: "/quote" or use the existing shortcuts:

eg:
FindText: CTRL-F
Sound Panel: CTRL-Q (only works when you're in the typing area)
Quotes: doesn't exist

More can be found on the Official Helpages:
http://www.msgplus.net/help_tutorials.php?tut=LIST-keyboard-shortcuts

I suggest to read all those pages, so you don't miss anything out ;)

RE: System Wide Shorcuts in Plus! by (CyBeRDuDe) on 03-18-2005 at 08:19 AM

You could maybe try out my shortcut plugin.. :D..
You can create a windows shortcut in the Start menu, just use a command like this "sendtext=2=act=/xqt"... or whatever the command is for quote sender.. when you have created this shortcut right click on it in the Start menu and choose Properties, when there you can set a keyboard shortcut to access it.. :D..
Don't know if this was explanation enough... But you could try out shortcut plugin and see how it works...?

RE: RE: System Wide Shorcuts in Plus! by Kurow on 03-18-2005 at 01:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by (CyBeRDuDe)
You could maybe try out my shortcut plugin.. :D..
You can create a windows shortcut in the Start menu, just use a command like this "sendtext=2=act=/xqt"... or whatever the command is for quote sender.. when you have created this shortcut right click on it in the Start menu and choose Properties, when there you can set a keyboard shortcut to access it.. :D..
Don't know if this was explanation enough... But you could try out shortcut plugin and see how it works...?

Thanks!!! i will install your plugin :).