Shoutbox

Just wanted to say Thanks! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Just wanted to say Thanks! (/showthread.php?tid=40533)

Just wanted to say Thanks! by Y2Pdogg on 03-19-2005 at 12:19 AM

I just wanted to say thanks for creating a great program for msn messenger and for it being free.:P I like free stuff so I hope I win a free PSP >_> lol but if I don't, it doesn't matter cause this is a great program and I love it! Once again, Thank You:)

RE: Just wanted to say Thanks! by amsie on 03-25-2005 at 05:33 PM

i no i agree i probs wouldnt have ever heard of the=is kool programm if it hadnt been free cause everyone talks about it all the time its great
thanks from me 2

RE: Just wanted to say Thanks! by albert on 03-25-2005 at 06:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by amsie
i no i agree i probs wouldnt have ever heard of the=is kool programm if it hadnt been free cause everyone talks about it all the time its great
thanks from me 2

My kind of ppl dont talk about it at all.. im always the one talking bout it.. they actully thik im some kind of pc freak now :S

but it dont matter.. cuz is true :)
RE: Just wanted to say Thanks! by Zephyr on 03-25-2005 at 07:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
My kind of ppl dont talk about it at all.. im always the one talking bout it.. they actully thik im some kind of pc freak now

Same here. None of my friends used Messenger Plus!, they just thought the features of MSN alone were good enough. After i put about it in my screen name loads of people have tried it and really like it.

RE: Just wanted to say Thanks! by King For A Day on 03-25-2005 at 08:41 PM

all my friends call me a computer freak but meh,

none of them will use it, they say they had it but it dissapeard or the computer got messed up or they say it wont dwnload or somthing stupid, they just arnt interested, the only people that are are ones that see big pictures in msn and want them, but that doesnt happen now.

most wont even upgrade. i told a few that theres was a big virus prblem and they had to have this program installed and send them msn 7 and plus. 

it only worked a few times tho

RE: Just wanted to say Thanks! by .Roy on 03-25-2005 at 10:19 PM

Just recently it got more popular in my area. Mainly to the girls for some reason.
I found about this site/program/forum from GOOGLE

RE: Just wanted to say Thanks! by Zephyr on 03-25-2005 at 10:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by King For A Day
none of them will use it, they say they had it but it dissapeard or the computer got messed up or they say it wont dwnload or somthing stupid

I get so annoyed when i have to expain to another person who says: "Messenger Plus is full of spyware", but still most of my friends cant be bothered. Loads of them still have MSN 6, some even have 5!
RE: Just wanted to say Thanks! by .Roy on 03-25-2005 at 10:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by monster.rat
quote:
Originally posted by King For A Day
none of them will use it, they say they had it but it dissapeard or the computer got messed up or they say it wont dwnload or somthing stupid

I get so annoyed when i have to expain to another person who says: "Messenger Plus is full of spyware", but still most of my friends cant be bothered. Loads of them still have MSN 6, some even have 5!
Exactly like me. What pisses me off the most is when i go to a freinds house who download msg plus with the sponsor. And he doesnt even care or notice. Totaly n00bish... It makes me want to share my knowlege. But they dont appreciate anything :'(

Anyway. There is another thread if i remember correctly, that was about thanks to the programmers.
Oh. And thanks for this awesome program Patchou
RE: Just wanted to say Thanks! by Zephyr on 03-25-2005 at 10:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by monster.rat
"Messenger Plus is full of spyware"

Btw I originally wrote MSN instead of Messenger before Plus as a quote of what people say, but the forum must have a filter to change it to its proper name.
RE: Just wanted to say Thanks! by Val on 03-29-2005 at 12:35 AM

I know all off my friends are really not good with comps im like cikc download now and there like where is it and when they do download it they dont know how to install i tell them then they dont even know how to use plus and they dont even want to learn how to

RE: Just wanted to say Thanks! by Pr0xY on 03-29-2005 at 06:48 AM

This thread is spam, and off topic.  If you want to say thanks, thats great, but do it in T&T.