Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) (/showthread.php?tid=40596)

Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by .blade// on 03-19-2005 at 02:36 PM

If a chat window is oppened by the other person while a WinAmp window set to be 'always on top', or a full screen application is going then this happens. It only stays like this until you switch to the window.

If you don't see the bug - it's the new MsgPlus! bar, it's not the same colour as the window :P:

[Image: msgplus_3_5_colour.JPG]
(Click to Enlarge)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by .blade// on 03-21-2005 at 04:56 PM

Bump - I'm still waiting on someone to comfirm this -_-'

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by Concord Dawn on 03-21-2005 at 05:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade

I think that the Plus! bar doesn't change colours.
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by .blade// on 03-21-2005 at 05:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chaotic_Shield
quote:

I think that the Plus! bar doesn't change colours.

Huh? ^o) What do you mean by that?
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by Sypher on 03-21-2005 at 05:22 PM

The bar has a fixed color, just like the Plus logo...

If you change backgrounds, the color stays the same...

As far as i know; this also counts for skinned MSN clients (on some (or all?) you won't even see the plus-logo :/)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by Menthix on 03-21-2005 at 05:34 PM

Like he says, Plus! bar doesn't change colors in general, nothing to do with Winamp. Well at least at my PC :o. You're saying your Plus! bar turns to the bronw kinda color when you click that chat window?

It just seems to stay blue for me, but i guess it was supposed to change color yes :s.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by Dempsey on 03-21-2005 at 05:41 PM

Changes colour for me

[Image: attachment.php?pid=413453]

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by .blade// on 03-21-2005 at 05:44 PM

Ya, it changes colour for me too - just when I have a full screen APP or that WinAmp window open It won't change until the window gets focus.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by Menthix on 03-21-2005 at 05:48 PM

Color changes in my virtual machine but not on the normal system. I'm using ThemeXP, could be that, can somebody with ThemeXP installed confirm?

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by Dempsey on 03-21-2005 at 05:53 PM

quote:
Ya, it changes colour for me too - just when I have a full screen APP or that WinAmp window open It won't change until the window gets focus.
Ah so i rekon its becuase the MSN Convo doesnt have focus, Plus! can't detect the colour so it uses the default
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.50 Colour bug (minor) by .blade// on 03-21-2005 at 06:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey

Ah so i rekon its becuase the MSN COnvo doesnt have focus, Plus! can detect the colour so it uses the default

That's what I'm thinking too :P

But it looks like, in pointing out a smaller bug, we found a larger bug (the fact that some people's plus bar doesn't change at all) :P