Shoutbox

My contact cannot hear any msgplus sound if his status is idle. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: My contact cannot hear any msgplus sound if his status is idle. (/showthread.php?tid=40626)

My contact cannot hear any msgplus sound if his status is idle. by gorro on 03-19-2005 at 08:25 PM

Only if the status is not idle he can hear sounds, otherwise sounds i've sent are not heard. Thsi problem does exist when the screen is black and status idle. Wiht previous version he coudl hear sounds even if afk.

RE: My contact cannot hear any msgplus sound if his status is idle. by dotNorma on 03-20-2005 at 03:46 AM

In other words, he can't hear sounds while idle.

Try checking....Plus! > Preferences > General Options > Sounds > "Play sounds when my status is busy" (Something like that).

RE: My contact cannot hear any msgplus sound if his status is idle. by gorro on 03-20-2005 at 10:33 AM

We both have this feature on, we both have msn 7.0.0604 with  mess.be patch.
After several try we can say that he cannot hear msgplus sounds only IF the screensaver is ON, and another strange thing is that if I send sounds his status changes automatically(and it should be remain the same) and it changes only in the chat window, instead in the main window of msn it shows still idle...
Wazzup?