Shoutbox

I have a question - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: I have a question (/showthread.php?tid=40664)

I have a question by JunGe on 03-20-2005 at 05:48 AM

How does the it works? when the contest contacts me in msn messenger.. what is.. is a man who looks if you have the Messenger Plus in your name or is a bot that looks that.. and if is a bot.. it will select you when it adds you or when it cames online the first time.. is cause i'm so worry.. cause my sister change my name and... i did'n't pay attention to it.. i didn't know.. so the contest adds me an a accept it but in this moment i didn't have the "Messenger Plus!" in mi name.. so .. any one can explain me?.. please tell me that i didn't lose the opportunity.. cause I f i lost it.. i will kill my sister!8o|

RE: I have a question by Y2Pdogg on 03-20-2005 at 05:53 AM

I don't quiet understand what you are asking BUT you haven't lost an chance to win as no winners have been contacted yet and even picked for that matter. (to my knowledge)

RE: I have a question by JunGe on 03-20-2005 at 06:00 AM

Well.. my question is cause.. the contest had contact me, a mail has invite me to joien iit's list.. and it was the mail of the contest but cause my sister had changed my name, I accept.. but i didnt know that i haven't in my name "Messenger Plus!".. I was contacted 30min ago..

Please any body know about this topic.. i'm so worried

RE: I have a question by Y2Pdogg on 03-20-2005 at 06:27 AM

I think having the "Messenger Plus!" or "MsgPlus!" is only for the entering in the contest for the new Alienware laptop. I'm not sure about that and I'm just going to tell you to wait until Patchou can tell you something.

RE: I have a question by JunGe on 03-20-2005 at 06:32 AM

Ok man thanks.. so.. Patchou..I'm waiting for your reply..

PD: Excuse my english...:$