Shoutbox

How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? (/showthread.php?tid=40694)

How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by Newyorkboy89 on 03-20-2005 at 03:16 PM

Pepole been getting my hotmail address for msn messenger and i don't have an ideal who the hell they are they just pop up saying hello hi i'm someone then they invite some freinds in the conversation and they try to add me8-)how the heck do they get my email address 1. i have no cookies trackers 2. no adware 3. no virus 4. no spyware p.sisn't there one person who give out your email and then someone else likt a little ring and it all sarter by one person giving it out??

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by Sunshine on 03-20-2005 at 03:23 PM

Contacts > search for a contact...
Ppl can see you on those pages if you haven't checked "only ppl on my allowlist...." (tools > options > privacy).

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by mwe99 on 03-20-2005 at 03:23 PM

it's on your msplus profile too you know ;)

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by Newyorkboy89 on 03-20-2005 at 03:24 PM

I know but i change my account recently so no one can find out my password and that not my real email

And everytime i change they find a way to get it ??

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by mwe99 on 03-20-2005 at 03:26 PM

Well it's either someone you know giving it out by posting it on websites, or some dodgy thing you maybe signed up for

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by Newyorkboy89 on 03-20-2005 at 03:26 PM

Well i guess

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by albert on 03-20-2005 at 03:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Newyorkboy89
Pepole been getting my hotmail address for msn messenger and i don't have an ideal who the hell they are they just pop up saying hello hi i'm someone then they invite some freinds in the conversation and they try to add me8-)how the heck do they get my email address 1. i have no cookies trackers 2. no adware 3. no virus 4. no spyware p.sisn't there one person who give out your email and then someone else likt a little ring and it all sarter by one person giving it out??
Well do you receive chain letters?
Some loosers actully take the e-mails in there and add you up :|
Happens to me all the time :(
RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by Newyorkboy89 on 03-20-2005 at 03:27 PM

I recive chain letter all the time maybe that it but i have no ideal

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by mwe99 on 03-20-2005 at 03:29 PM

Probably the chain letters then, some people who are 'bored'  just add you and chat, happened to me a few times but most of them are in my block list now :)

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by Newyorkboy89 on 03-20-2005 at 03:30 PM

Well i guess that it :D thxs for all your help

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by mwe99 on 03-20-2005 at 03:33 PM

If you feel uneasy about it, then click Options, Privacy, and tick Only People in my allow list can send me messages :)

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by Newyorkboy89 on 03-20-2005 at 03:34 PM

Ok i'll try it

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by King For A Day on 03-20-2005 at 03:41 PM

its not hard, i keep getting people seein my pic on my mess forum prfole adding me and saying im hot then delting me, i think its the same person tho

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by Tasha on 03-20-2005 at 03:51 PM

bleh.. also, people give out your addy without you knowing then someone you have no idea who it is will add you. :undecided:

RE: How do peole get you msn adress and you don't know them??? by Stijn on 03-20-2005 at 07:29 PM

maybe they type the email address wrong duh!!!