Shoutbox

DS Games - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: DS Games (/showthread.php?tid=41068)

DS Games by M73A on 03-24-2005 at 10:55 AM

right....even though ive always thought the DS was a complete piece of....well that dont matter, i was playing my mates one and i now want one, lol....but im not sure what games to get with it....can anyone recommend some games?

thanks

EDIT: come on people, pleaseeeeeeeee im going out to get it in like a few hours and i dont wanna get ripped off with the games:'(

RE: DS Games by Mike on 03-24-2005 at 11:43 AM

I recommend Warrioware (I'm not sure if I typed the name correctly :P)
It is a game that has many mini games inside, and you have to do some things to win them :P

However, they sell here DS with a demo game installed.

But its your choise (Y)

RE: DS Games by M73A on 03-24-2005 at 12:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike2
I recommend Warrioware (I'm not sure if I typed the name correctly :P)
It is a game that has many mini games inside, and you have to do some things to win them :P

However, they sell here DS with a demo game installed.

But its your choise (Y)

yea they sell it with demos her aswell but im gonna buy it as a bundle and save some money on the games:)
RE: DS Games by Eljay on 03-24-2005 at 01:42 PM

wario ware is amazing fun :P

i would also recommend Mario 64 (Y)

RE: DS Games by albert on 03-24-2005 at 02:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
right....even though ive always thought the DS was a complete piece of....well that dont matter, i was playing my mates one and i now want one, lol....but im not sure what games to get with it....can anyone recommend some games?

thanks

EDIT: come on people, pleaseeeeeeeee im going out to get it in like a few hours and i dont wanna get ripped off with the games:'(

:| brooo why dont u get a PSP ?? :P
RE: DS Games by GiantSpider on 03-24-2005 at 02:52 PM

Mario 64
Tiger Woods

RE: DS Games by Maniac on 03-24-2005 at 04:09 PM

Wario Ware is definatly a good choice

RE: DS Games by TheGeek on 03-24-2005 at 04:52 PM

argh, i still have to wait 24 hours till i get my DS :'(

RE: DS Games by tony on 03-24-2005 at 04:53 PM

NFSUG ;) for nintendo DS

RE: DS Games by TheGeek on 03-24-2005 at 04:54 PM

I don't really like racing games, but I do like Mario and Wario ;)

RE: DS Games by Maniac on 03-24-2005 at 05:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shrbr
NFSUG ;) for nintendo DS

A friend told me that rocked on the DS, not too sure how it uses the touch screen but he said something about the tuning being better... and i loved the pc version so u might wanna try it out if u can then get it :p
RE: DS Games by King For A Day on 03-24-2005 at 05:20 PM

warioware is good but it gets old fast, im stuck with spiderman 2 that came with it untill the weekend when i get paid and go shopping. but spiderman isnt too bad.

mario 64,  goldeneye is out soon, and metroid prime is good but im not sure if thats out yet.

RE: DS Games by TheGeek on 03-24-2005 at 05:26 PM

and they've announced that they'll make an AoE DS :D
source: http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/5272...9_201212_0_big.jpg

RE: DS Games by M73A on 03-24-2005 at 05:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheGeek
OMG THANK YOU TheGeek. I LOVE THEM GAMES, something to look forward to:) is there a date?
RE: DS Games by aNILEator on 03-24-2005 at 05:43 PM

i saw a well funny looking one today

its like made by sonic team (I'm guessing a division of sega) and you have to pleasure women by touching the pad different ways and doing different things, it was hillarious :P

RE: DS Games by King For A Day on 03-24-2005 at 05:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly

its like made by sonic team (I'm guessing a division of sega) and you have to pleasure women by touching the pad different ways and doing different things, it was hillarious :P

thats wierd i saw that too very strange,

quote:

i heard about this its looks very cool i like things like that, the graphics look a lot like the first civilisation
RE: DS Games by TheGeek on 03-24-2005 at 05:59 PM

Here's the original version of the post (in Dutch):

quote:
Vandaag zijn er scans verschenen van Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings en Golden Eye: Rogue Agent. AoE2 komt een beetje als een grote verrassing en was tot nu toe een gerucht, maar nu zijn de eerste screens verschenen van de game en het moet echt niet onderdoen aan de PC versie. De game zal WiFi multiplayer ondersteunen.

Rogue Agent zal een complete remake zijn van de game die we een paar maanden geleden terug zagen, speciaal voor de DS. Het onderste scherm zal ook gebruikt worden als Hacking device en dergelijke. Multiplayer zal mogelijk zijn met 7 andere DS spelers! Bekijk de scan!

RE: DS Games by Eljay on 03-24-2005 at 05:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly

Project Rub
RE: DS Games by TheGeek on 03-24-2005 at 06:04 PM

Its now called "Feel the magic: XX/XY" but i don't really like the new name :/

RE: DS Games by King For A Day on 03-24-2005 at 06:26 PM

quote:
Its now called "Feel the magic: XX/XY" but i don't really like the new name :/

i thought it was preject rub: feel the magic
RE: DS Games by TheGeek on 03-24-2005 at 06:28 PM

Yes, it used to be called project rub feel the magic, but they've changed the title of the game.
(I check www.nintendods.com every day :P)

RE: DS Games by M73A on 03-24-2005 at 06:29 PM

quote:

i googled and found its due for release on October 25 for anyone thats interested:)
RE: DS Games by TheGeek on 03-24-2005 at 06:37 PM

:( aww, thats so far away. Oh well, the game list is big enough already :)

RE: DS Games by M73A on 03-24-2005 at 07:11 PM

i finally bought my DS:D i got mario with it and it came with a metroid demo....its not reli like a demo tho^o)...they're both really good. id recommend mario to someone looking to buy a game(Y)

im thinking of buying rayman *-), my mate has alredy completed warioware..lame, and apparently you get bored of it quick

RE: DS Games by .blade// on 03-24-2005 at 07:24 PM

quote:
i finally bought my DS:D i got mario with it and it came with a metroid demo....its not reli like a demo tho^o)...they're both really good. id recommend mario to someone looking to buy a game(Y)

im thinking of buying rayman *-), my mate has alredy completed warioware..lame, and apparently you get bored of it quick

:lol: You bought a handheld N64 when you coulda bought a handheld PS2 :lol:

Your loss :rolleyes:
RE: DS Games by King For A Day on 03-24-2005 at 07:27 PM

quote:

i finally bought my DS i got mario with it and it came with a metroid demo....its not reli like a demo tho...they're both really good. id recommend mario to someone looking to buy a game

im thinking of buying rayman , my mate has alredy completed warioware..lame, and apparently you get bored of it quick

metroid is great, all my friends that have ds's have it cos it comes with it, i would get the full game its very fun to play, the multiplayer is amazing.

rayman is quite good i didnt play for long tho, and i agree about warioware but i may still get it.

also theres a great way to play movies, once ive got the money and a big enough flash car dim getting one of these
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&c...em=8179959321&rd=1
RE: DS Games by M73A on 03-24-2005 at 07:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blade
quote:

yea but the handheld ps2 is now delayed from october and delayed again until xmas.....

plus the touch screen is what swayed me...i was all for the psp but i played my m8s ds and it was really gd:) you played one blade?
RE: DS Games by .blade// on 03-24-2005 at 07:31 PM

Yes, I played a DS. IMHO it's bull crap. It's a cheaply made system marketed for little kids who's parents know the name "Nintendo" :-/

RE: DS Games by M73A on 03-24-2005 at 07:33 PM

quote:
Yes, I played a DS. IMHO it's bull crap. It's a cheaply made system marketed for little kids who's parents know the name "Nintendo" :-/

lol, owel im a big little kid then who knows the word nintendo hiself....:refuck:

the chat feature is good for talkin in school, my mates were doing it and they were in diferent lessons, lol

RE: DS Games by King For A Day on 03-24-2005 at 07:43 PM

its soo good being able to chat like that. we've had a pretty empty week with all the trips and art/dance exams this week there havent been enough people to have lessons, and me and my 5 other mates who have them have been chattoing through rooms and plaing mario and metroid

RE: RE: DS Games by TheGeek on 03-24-2005 at 07:48 PM

quote:
quote:

Why can't you face the fact that some people like the DS and some like PSP, its a matter of opinion...
here's what i think:
DS=PSP
I personally like the DS because of the games...
RE: DS Games by prashker on 03-24-2005 at 07:56 PM

I hate DS and PSP they both suck.

RE: DS Games by TheGeek on 03-24-2005 at 07:57 PM

Then don't buy them...