Shoutbox

Email plugin request? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Email plugin request? (/showthread.php?tid=41107)

Email plugin request? by Tobeon on 03-24-2005 at 11:17 PM

I was wondering if there is a plugin that could say change the msn icon or something so that you can easily see if you have any emails in your pop3 accounts without having to open msn and click on the plus! logo (not exactly a hardship) but this would mean I would realise I have email as soon as I looked at the computer as I more often than not will forget to click the plus! logo etc

RE: Email plugin request? by Chestah on 03-24-2005 at 11:29 PM

There isn't a plugin that i know of that does this, however just wait till some of the msgplus plugin developers read this thread and see what they think :)

RE: Email plugin request? by wipey on 03-24-2005 at 11:36 PM

yup tis a good idea:P, I'd give it a shot but I don't know much about checking email sadly:(

RE: Email plugin request? by albert on 03-25-2005 at 01:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Tobeon
I was wondering if there is a plugin that could say change the msn icon or something so that you can easily see if you have any emails in your pop3 accounts without having to open msn and click on the plus! logo (not exactly a hardship) but this would mean I would realise I have email as soon as I looked at the computer as I more often than not will forget to click the plus! logo etc

really nice idea man, I personally use Gmail Reader, the little plugin that shows the emails for Gmail, cuz I don't always feel like opening up MsgPlus! to check em as well, hoepfully this feature will be added soon :D

RE: Email plugin request? by mir5ad on 03-30-2005 at 12:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tobeon

Very good Idea!

I waiting for this a long time. I give my vote for development of this plugin.