Shoutbox

Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? (/showthread.php?tid=41128)

Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? by Foueddy-F on 03-25-2005 at 04:44 AM

Hi all :)

Someone (xxxxxxx@patchou.com) with an username of "Fraisie" added me to her contact list while I was sleeping (time difference I guess...).
Now she is offline :(. What do I need to do ?
Should I wait until she connects or what ? Because I cant unfortunatly, stay awake 24/24h :P (time difference).
If someone knows at which hours Fraisie usually connects, it would be helpful :).

Thanks.

Foueddy-F

RE: Fraisie has added me to his contact list, what should I do next ? by L. Coyote on 03-25-2005 at 04:51 AM

You have 7 days (from the day they added you) to be online at the same time.

This is what I understood from the rules.

He (as in the thread starter, I know Fraisie's a she ;)) could be from the 5-random-people-per-day thing. (Y) They still add you for that (from what I read).

RE: RE: Fraisie has added me to his contact list, what should I do next ? by Foueddy-F on 03-25-2005 at 04:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Leo
You have 7 days (from the day they added you) to be online at the same time.

This is what I understood from the rules.

He could be from the 5-random-people-per-day thing. (Y) They still add you for that (from what I read).

Oh ok, thanks for the info.
She added me yesterday :) yeah I just found out that she was a "she" not a "he" :P. Well I guess I need to stay up all night in order to reach her, there's 6 hour difference :S
RE: Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? by Chestah on 03-25-2005 at 05:54 AM

do you have broadband internet (or always on internet?), I don't think u'd have to be actually at the computer to have a chance at winning - you'd just be added to see if you have a reference to msgplus in your name.

RE: RE: Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? by Foueddy-F on 03-25-2005 at 06:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
do you have broadband internet (or always on internet?), I don't think u'd have to be actually at the computer to have a chance at winning - you'd just be added to see if you have a reference to msgplus in your name.

Yes I have, I'm always connected. I guess I'll just have to wait 8-|
RE: Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? by Chestah on 03-25-2005 at 06:29 AM

goodluck :), i hope you win :P

RE: Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? by matty on 03-25-2005 at 06:31 AM

She is online right now.

RE: Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? by user44571 on 03-25-2005 at 06:31 AM

well she is online in msn now, so you might get lucky;)

edit: matty already got to it before i did:P

RE: Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? by Foueddy-F on 03-25-2005 at 07:57 AM

Just added here :)
But she must be sleepin' (3 am there).
I'll keep you updated ;)

RE: Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? by Anubis on 03-25-2005 at 08:30 AM

She's online on my contact list :wave:...hopefully she's online for you

RE: Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? by aNILEator on 03-25-2005 at 08:35 AM

do they only check your screen name?

i have my refferal link in my personnel message :)

RE: Fraisie has added me to her contact list, what should I do next ? by Fraisie on 03-25-2005 at 02:26 PM

I am sorry but when you connected the first time after I added you, you didn't have a reference to Messenger Plus! in you nickname, and that is mandatory if you wanna become a finalist for the Alienware laptop. I'm really sorry, but you can still win a PSP :)