Shoutbox

www.msgplus.net don't work - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: www.msgplus.net don't work (/showthread.php?tid=41182)

www.msgplus.net don't work by joakim55 on 03-25-2005 at 10:17 PM

www.msgplus.net don't work, can any boddy post a links where to download. Don't post the www.msgplus.net... it don't work.

RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by M73A on 03-25-2005 at 10:19 PM

just to let you know before you get flamed by loadsa ppl and admins will probs remove it. your not allowed to post links to illegal versions of msn messenger 7 like in your signature....please remove it :)....(admins will if u dont...)

and, its best to download of msgplus.net because you know you wont get any dodgy stuff except the optional adware...but im not sure of a good place if you want to risk it. sorry...

RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by Vazza on 03-25-2005 at 10:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance

and, its best to download of msgplus.net because you know you wont get any dodgy stuff except the optional adware...but im not sure of a good place if you want to risk it. sorry...

We all know that but it seems that that page cannot be reached at the moment.

In the meantime, you can download it from download.com

RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by joakim55 on 03-25-2005 at 10:24 PM

do you now whats wrong whit the homepage. I can't go to any plus page under the www.msgplus.net

RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by Chestah on 03-25-2005 at 10:33 PM

same i can't either, i haven't been able to for months, but i think its something wrong with my computer itself, as my other computer connected via the same router can connect to www.msgplus.net. type in "http://msgplus.net" and see if that works - it works for me its the only way i can connect to the msgplus website except some pictures and links don't work :(

RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by albert on 03-25-2005 at 10:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by joakim55
do you now whats wrong whit the homepage. I can't go to any plus page under the www.msgplus.net

probably a problem with the servers? Ill try to get some infos
RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by Vazza on 03-25-2005 at 10:37 PM

http://msgplus.net/ seems to work.........hmmm.........

RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by Plik on 03-25-2005 at 10:45 PM

Your hosts file could be blocking the connection have a look at CookieRevised's reply to MSG PLUS SITE?! for more information to see if the is the problem

Also what is your ISP? (Internet Servace Provider)

RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by Sunshine on 03-25-2005 at 11:00 PM

I confirm the site was off for a bit, it's back up now though :D

RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by SG2689 on 03-25-2005 at 11:02 PM

MsgPlus.net was down for several minutes, but it's back up now and should work. :)

RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by Chestah on 03-26-2005 at 03:43 AM

mine never works ;) i guess when i format it'll work, but i did some modding of my router with port forwarding so i'm guessing thats why it never works for me :P

RE: www.msgplus.net don't work by brian on 03-26-2005 at 02:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Madman
Your hosts file could be blocking the connection have a look at CookieRevised's reply to MSG PLUS SITE?! for more information to see if the is the problem

Also what is your ISP? (Internet Servace Provider)
quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
mine never works ;) i guess when i format it'll work, but i did some modding of my router with port forwarding so i'm guessing thats why it never works for me :P

Did you even read?