Shoutbox

Whatpulse sig - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Whatpulse sig (/showthread.php?tid=41207)

Whatpulse sig by John Anderton on 03-26-2005 at 09:10 AM

What ever happened to whatpulse sigs .....
I cant see mine :(
[Image: John%20Anderton.png]
^^^ that should have worked but it aint for me :( does work for me now.

Does anyone know why ???
Also These are the top whatpulse msg plus! team members :)
EDIT: I put in the correct url ;) So now the pic is visible.

RE: Whatpulse sig by Chestah on 03-26-2005 at 09:21 AM

oh i remember whatpulse :P i formatted and didn't reinstall it and had it has my sig for like 3 months and i was still in the top 20 after i removed it as my sig ;)
:rofl:

RE: Whatpulse sig by John Anderton on 03-26-2005 at 09:28 AM

[Image: John%20Anderton.png]
http://whatpulse.bounceme.net/sig/John%20Anderton.png
Thats the link to my sig. Can anyone else see it on clicking it ^o)
Anubis .... u have a whatpulse sig rite ? I Mean u were using it some time ago. Is it working ? Cause i cant even access the site for the sigs :S

RE: Whatpulse sig by Chestah on 03-26-2005 at 09:31 AM

nup it doesn't load for me, just times out

RE: Whatpulse sig by John Anderton on 03-26-2005 at 09:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah

nup it doesn't load for me, just times out

Me too :( Is any one else's whatpulse sig working ?
RE: Whatpulse sig by Anubis on 03-26-2005 at 09:58 AM

I think the server might be down (or have a really bad bandwidth problem). I tried a few pings to their server (10.10.10.10) and all my pings timed out. Just hang on, it'll be back up soon.

RE: Whatpulse sig by John Anderton on 03-26-2005 at 10:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
I think the server might be down (or have a really bad bandwidth problem). I tried a few pings to their server (10.10.10.10) and all my pings timed out. Just hang on, it'll be back up soon.
K thx :) So this means atleast i can access it later. I was worried that they may have stopped that feature :(
I crossed 1 Million keys so i wanted the sig back :cheesy: Im like 42nd in our team :)
RE: Whatpulse sig by Chris.1 on 03-26-2005 at 11:50 AM

quote:

The 10 space IP range is private - hence the reason you can't ping it. The IP address their domain points to is wrong.

RE: Whatpulse sig by Dempsey on 03-26-2005 at 11:54 AM

they moved from whatpulse.bounceme.net to somehwere else i think but i cant rememebr where

RE: Whatpulse sig by Anubis on 03-26-2005 at 12:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
they moved from whatpulse.bounceme.net to somehwere else i think but i cant rememebr where
I had a look around their forums and I didn't find any mention of it. I know they moved from whatpulse.afraid.org to whatpulse.bounceme.net, a small while ago. But I didn't know they moved yet again.
RE: Whatpulse sig by andrey on 03-26-2005 at 12:07 PM

whatpulse.afraid.org

RE: Whatpulse sig by Eljay on 03-26-2005 at 12:09 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
I had a look around their forums and I didn't find any mention of it. I know they moved from whatpulse.afraid.org to whatpulse.bounceme.net, a small while ago. But I didn't know they moved yet again.

no

was the other way around

http://whatpulse.afraid.org is the new site
RE: Whatpulse sig by Anubis on 03-26-2005 at 12:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
was the other way around
Yeah, I meant the other way around, just got a little confused with so many URLS's. But they seem to have shut down whatpulse.afraid.org and moved to somewhere else yet again, or it's just down like the old one was.
RE: Whatpulse sig by John Anderton on 03-28-2005 at 11:45 AM

I hope old names are still there ...
* John Anderton checks it out
Yup working ..... thx guys :)
WTF the keys are not proper :/
* John Anderton changes the settings of the font
Yup now its working (Y)
It has some new features as well and afair (as far as i remember) the new site is faster ^o)

RE: Whatpulse sig by Volv on 03-28-2005 at 12:19 PM

The previous address was removed by his (Nick's) DNS supplier because of breech of terms of condition in a way that was their fault more than anything, but yes, it moved to http://whatpulse.afraid.org, unfortantely though the webserver is facing some problems lately which I'm fairly sure have more or less been cleared up so hopefully it should be smooth sailing :)

RE: Whatpulse sig by John Anderton on 03-30-2005 at 06:46 PM

Ok the sig works perfectly for me now .... ill add a custom background later ... but till then ...... i have edited my sig to show my whatpulse stats and i have still kept the contest link :P
Thanks for the help everyone :D