Shoutbox

Looking for someone with PhPBB experience, to help me with my forum! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Looking for someone with PhPBB experience, to help me with my forum! (/showthread.php?tid=41288)

Looking for someone with PhPBB experience, to help me with my forum! by .Roy on 03-27-2005 at 12:01 PM

I just made my forum. Well not really i didnt even add anything yet. I need someone who can help me configure it. You can be admin :). Does anyone here have any exp with phpBB?

Thanks

RE: Looking for someone with PhPBB experience, to help me with my forum! by stuff2do on 03-27-2005 at 12:11 PM

i have a lot of phpbb experience, i have been working on phpbb and phpnuke for years, just add me to a messenger or PM me exactly what needs doing and im sure i can help you out

RE: Looking for someone with PhPBB experience, to help me with my forum! by John Anderton on 03-27-2005 at 12:55 PM

If it were mybb i could help u :)
I have done php bb and invision too tho :)

RE: Looking for someone with PhPBB experience, to help me with my forum! by .Roy on 03-27-2005 at 01:05 PM

John Anderton.. Do u know how to install MyBB?

I give up on PhpBB.   Add me to messenger royblatt@gmail.com

Ill talk to you in an hour or so. Thanks

RE: Looking for someone with PhPBB experience, to help me with my forum! by Dreamchaser on 03-28-2005 at 01:51 AM

well, count on me ! I have been playing around almost all the boards ! ;)