Shoutbox

[Suggestion] Sound Packs - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Suggestion] Sound Packs (/showthread.php?tid=41291)

[Suggestion] Sound Packs by [Tin_Man] on 03-27-2005 at 01:35 PM

Well, I'm starting to think that the 5 Plus! Menus for the sounds are few for so many sounds... I think that Patchou could improve this for when we install a sound pack to this new pack create a new category, or a sub category, or some other thing, that can identify that sound with that soundpack...

Sorry for poor English

RE: [Suggestion] Sound Packs by King For A Day on 03-27-2005 at 02:18 PM

i think your right but then there would be far to many and peopel would have to det each one and that would get boring and they might stop using it i think it has to be left hw it is for now

RE: [Suggestion] Sound Packs by [Tin_Man] on 03-27-2005 at 03:56 PM

I'm saying for example when we add a sound pack, we have a form asking if we want to chose some colour or something like that to the sounds of that soundpack, and in the list of all the sounds they appear with that colour of his soundpack...

RE: [Suggestion] Sound Packs by XM4ST3RX on 03-28-2005 at 05:50 PM

Hi,

Patchou did state that the Emotion Sound's categories are static (for now), and maybe he will add the choice to be able to add/edit/remove different categories in a future release.

I dont know if i understood you correctly, but if i did then yes, having the ability to change the colours of certain sounds in the list, so that they stand out more in the sounds listing, or a better way of identifying certain sounds would be good.

Kind Regards,
XM4ST3RX

RE: [Suggestion] Sound Packs by CookieRevised on 03-28-2005 at 07:57 PM

For now, you can easly rename your "special" sounds and sort your list on that. Or keep one of the categories for you own "special" sounds and move all the rest to the other categories.

PS: requests for custom or more categories have been posted before, search the forums first before making new threads about the same thing ;)