Shoutbox

Help?!? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Help?!? (/showthread.php?tid=41303)

Help?!? by nicole12179 on 03-27-2005 at 06:15 PM

I believe this is a messenger plus problem.  My MSN says 'sign in as (instert email here)' and then below it says 'sign in as someone else'. HOW do I get it to just say sign in? So it won't automatically sign me in?

RE: Help?!? by prashker on 03-27-2005 at 06:17 PM

go to Settings in MSN and disable Automaticall sign in when connected to the internet.

RE: RE: Help?!? by nicole12179 on 03-27-2005 at 06:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
go to Settings in MSN and disable Automaticall sign in when connected to the internet.

That's not it though. It doesn't automatically sign me in, but it has it so you click it, and it'll sign me in w/o needing a password.
RE: Help?!? by mwe99 on 03-27-2005 at 06:21 PM

You mean so your e-mail address is already in and all you have to do is click sign in?

RE: Help?!? by albert on 03-27-2005 at 06:23 PM

i think what  he means is how to get an passeport account off his windows account.. so the password dont get saved..

" try clickin on SIgn In, then write your email and ur pass, but remove the remember password " ;-)

RE: Help?!? by matty on 03-27-2005 at 06:27 PM

Click Start > run > type control userpasswords2

Click the Advanced Tab then the Manage button.
Remove all the accounts listed and try and login. It will say you need to setup a .Net Passport for the Windows account put in the appropriate information then uncheck Associate this Passpot with my Windows Account.

RE: RE: Help?!? by nicole12179 on 03-27-2005 at 08:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
Click Start > run > type control userpasswords2

Click the Advanced Tab then the Manage button.
Remove all the accounts listed and try and login. It will say you need to setup a .Net Passport for the Windows account put in the appropriate information then uncheck Associate this Passpot with my Windows Account.

You're a genuis! Lol....not sure if I spelled that correctly, but whatever. Thank you!

To whoever said this, I'm a she, not a he. Nicole is usually a girls name lol.