Shoutbox

Display Pictures - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Display Pictures (/showthread.php?tid=41345)

Display Pictures by Phrive on 03-28-2005 at 10:10 AM

Do they have too be square? i mean you can change the size of them, and with the new msn, they even animate.

So why not have different shapes, like if u had a circle, then what was a box would be a circle and a triangle pic, it would be triangle, ect...

I think it would look really nice if you had a different shape one, if you put a gif in there then u get the blank space in the box, so why not have the border which would normally be square around that shape

I don't know if it's been suggested before, but if it can be done, then some on do it :D

RE: Display Pictures by Ezra on 03-28-2005 at 10:46 AM

I think msn should make this not plus!, I don't even think it's possible for plus! to do.

RE: Display Pictures by RaceProUK on 03-28-2005 at 05:11 PM

It'd have to be part of MSN itself, as it draws the DP box itself.

RE: Display Pictures by albert on 03-28-2005 at 06:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Phrive
Do they have too be square? i mean you can change the size of them, and with the new msn, they even animate.

So why not have different shapes, like if u had a circle, then what was a box would be a circle and a triangle pic, it would be triangle, ect...

I think it would look really nice if you had a different shape one, if you put a gif in there then u get the blank space in the box, so why not have the border which would normally be square around that shape

I don't know if it's been suggested before, but if it can be done, then some on do it :D

cool idea not so necessary but could be cool enough :)