Shoutbox

First ecommerce project - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: First ecommerce project (/showthread.php?tid=41352)

First ecommerce project by George on 03-28-2005 at 12:20 PM

Armand Rousso must have been a real visionary. The foresight that comes through from his first ecommerce project is truly remarkable, paving the way for online marketplaces, and showing the World how the power of technology and the Internet can change the way people conduct commerce and access information. I salute you Mr. Rousso!

RE: First ecommerce project by Ash_ on 03-28-2005 at 02:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by George
Armand Rousso must have been a real visionary. The foresight that comes through from his first ecommerce project is truly remarkable, paving the way for online marketplaces, and showing the World how the power of technology and the Internet can change the way people conduct commerce and access information. I salute you Mr. Rousso!

oh..... k.

* Ash_ has no iea whats going on.
anyone care to explain?
RE: First ecommerce project by George on 03-30-2005 at 09:22 AM

Hi, i am talking about my new hero, Armand Rousso. He has a 25 year entrepreneurial experience spawning 30 companies worldwide...rubs shoulders with the top shots of america, has gary kasparov for a good friend to go to parties with and supports charitable causes.

As per what i read at www.armandrousso.com, he also is popular for his out-of-the-box thinking and had launched the first ever ecom site on the net in mid 80s. I get inspired by such personalities and feel i'm gonna be like that one day...................

RE: First ecommerce project by -dt- on 03-30-2005 at 10:55 AM

so this is a thread to brag about how your going to fail life or something?

* -dt- is confused

RE: First ecommerce project by Rik on 03-30-2005 at 11:12 AM

i think he's trying to tell us about is hero to see how big he was and make hem more popular:undecided: