Shoutbox

What would YOU ask jhon titor - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What would YOU ask jhon titor (/showthread.php?tid=41356)

What would YOU ask jhon titor by Steven on 03-28-2005 at 01:29 PM

HEllo, This is about john titor, If u couldove asked him one qestion that is a hard qestion what would it be? And You can just talk to him, it doesnt have to be a qestion at all, but if it is, it has to be one that only a real time traveler from the year 2036 would know.
How much percent of a chance do you think that john titor is a time travelor from the year 2036? i think 1%

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by .Roy on 03-28-2005 at 02:11 PM

I would ask him which stocks go up and then ill invest all my money in them. Also i would ask him to tell me all the basketball games winnings so i can bet a high amount of money on them.

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by toddy on 03-28-2005 at 02:29 PM

who the hell is jhon titor :S

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by .Roy on 03-28-2005 at 02:31 PM

here you go toddler
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=41328

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by mwe99 on 03-28-2005 at 02:38 PM

a) if he built time travel... where is proof?
b) is he on medication

Sorry but it all seems farfetched to me and where is this so called "time machine" anyways?

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by King For A Day on 03-28-2005 at 04:03 PM

he seems stupid so i say hes a phoney

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by albert on 03-28-2005 at 04:29 PM

id ask him that :

could you like.. GET A LIFE? :)

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Naruto on 03-28-2005 at 08:02 PM

I would ask him how would the world look like in the future

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Val on 03-28-2005 at 08:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
a) if he built time travel... where is proof?
b) is he on medication

Sorry but it all seems farfetched to me and where is this so called "time machine" anyways?

1) he did have detailed time machien diagrams of the phisics and he had some pictures. Its pretty sacry wat he said about 3 billion people dieing but if you think about it a time travller.......... come on

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Steven on 03-28-2005 at 09:03 PM

YEah hes just messin with our minds, he said "are you sure the world is round?" He was gettin are mind crazy

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Steven on 03-29-2005 at 12:30 AM

And if u were a timetraveler what would u bring

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Joa on 03-29-2005 at 12:43 AM

i like to believe that john titor is real :$
cuz it gives you some sort of hope and stuff that life is even more mysterious than it seems, and that there is exciting crazy incomprehensible stuff out there.

as for the question:
i would probably want to know details about what the future is like and stuff. lots of stuff tbh..

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Steven on 03-29-2005 at 09:55 PM

hes not real

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Steven on 03-29-2005 at 09:55 PM

dont be so dumb

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by aNILEator on 03-30-2005 at 03:46 PM

don't double post :P

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Anubis on 03-30-2005 at 04:12 PM

I'd ask him this. By going back in time, and telling everyone don't you realise that you are distracting someone from something that could be important that could lead to an invention that could be involved in the creation of something else later (or even your time machine) and have inadvertly changed the future and doomed yourself? And why are you really some sad guy who hangs around forums and makes websites claiming to be from the future with no life?

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Anubis on 03-30-2005 at 04:37 PM

I can't seem to find this anywhere on the internet, but when did John Titor "vanish"?

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Joa on 03-30-2005 at 04:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
I can't seem to find this anywhere on the internet, but when did John Titor "vanish"?

http://www.johntitor.com/

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Anubis on 03-30-2005 at 04:43 PM

When doing some searching he claims that he had training when time traveling. If this is true, he can't be the only time traveler, I'd also ask him why he's the only one

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by .Roy on 03-30-2005 at 04:43 PM

I would also ask him to go back in time and persuade the people of iraq to not vote for saddam hussain

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Ezra on 03-30-2005 at 04:45 PM

That so called timemachine was a radiation machine :P

It was used by the us military in some war to pickup gas and radiation :P

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Anubis on 03-30-2005 at 04:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes
I would also ask him to go back in time and persuade the people of iraq to not vote for saddam hussain
It wouldn't be right to do that, as far as we know it could have really bad consequences, or good. We don't know what events will lead to what, and it could really do some damage. We could stop Hitler rising to power but someone far worse could come into power in the future, and we never learned the lesson to stop these guys like we did with Hitler. Bottom line, you can't alter the past! John Titor claims that he could just interact like everyone else in this period...but even he couldn't know of every cause and effect.
RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by .Roy on 03-30-2005 at 04:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:
It wouldn't be right to do that, as far as we know it could have really bad consequences, or good. We don't know what events will lead to what, and it could really do some damage. We could stop Hitler rising to power but someone far worse could come into power in the future, and we never learned the lesson to stop these guys like we did with Hitler. Bottom line, you can't alter the past! John Titor claims that he could just interact like everyone else in this period...but even he couldn't know of every cause and effect.
definetly stop hitler.. But if something gos wrong in the future because we altered the past. Then we can go to the past when we altered it. And stop ourselves from doing it :D So then we can fix every mistake
RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Ezra on 03-30-2005 at 04:57 PM

quote:

definetly stop hitler.. But if something gos wrong in the future because we altered the past. Then we can go to the past when we altered it. And stop ourselves from doing it :D So then we can fix every mistake

That's not how it works :P

You could kill yourself because you stopped hitler. (That makes a loop btw :P)

You go back to stop hitler, because you stopped him you were never born, you can't go back to stop him and he goes at it again :P
RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Steven on 03-30-2005 at 08:55 PM

Yes, but guys john titor couldnot ove been real, Because i dont think we will have "time machines" in  31 years, or will we........., we will se soon enough

RE: What would YOU ask jhon titor by Anubis on 04-09-2005 at 05:07 PM

I just thought of a good one. I'd ask someone from the future about audio formats that we will use. I mean go back 30 years and audio casettes and LPs were the main form of audio that was used. We can look back on that as rather primitive now, so I'd asssume he'd treat MP3's with the same regard. I'd want to know about the ones from 30 years in the future. Also video formats, like we look at VCRs as getting old, I wonder if in 30 years time Xvid (being a good standard of compessed media with decent quality) is thought of as crap.

quote:

Then we can go to the past when we altered it. And stop ourselves from doing it So then we can fix every mistake
I doubt time travel is that simple...