Shoutbox

Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! (/showthread.php?tid=41375)

Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by Dreamchaser on 03-28-2005 at 07:26 PM

Here is my sad story that I wanted to share with all you frnds around here : http://dreamchaser.go4i.net/2005/03/29/missed-a-b...released-sony-psp/

I just wanted to get your comments about this ! Please post your comments ! And hope the same does not happens again with other guys around here :) !

Regards,
-= Dreamchaser =-

RE: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by *Saint* on 03-28-2005 at 07:30 PM

thats the most unlucky story i heard in a long timei feel bad for you now.

RE: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by Dreamchaser on 03-28-2005 at 07:38 PM

I am still not sure whether I am removed or still on the Winners list, till the team contacts me ! :(

RE: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by Y2Pdogg on 03-28-2005 at 07:39 PM

wow, I feel sorry for you. :(

RE: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by Naruto on 03-28-2005 at 07:42 PM

wow... thats realy sad I would hate it if something like that will heppen to me thats a bummer and I hope you will recive the psp after all

RE: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by prashker on 03-28-2005 at 07:46 PM

That is a sad sad story. So u missed the PSP. U should be really pissed.

RE: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by Fraisie on 03-28-2005 at 07:50 PM

You were NOT selected as a Sony PSP winner, but as a finalist for the Alienware Laptop. You didnt have a reference to Plus in your nickname, therefore you cannot win the Laptop. You are STILL eligible to win a PSP though. Good luck !

RE: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by CookieRevised on 03-28-2005 at 07:51 PM

If someone from the Plus! contest team adds you (Fraisie), that doesn't nessecairly mean you have won a PSP!

Fraisie will add people to inform them that they have been selected for the final draw in april to win the laptop.

If you did win a PSP, you have several days time to get online again and be contacted. And if the email address isn't on your contactlist anymore, then look in your allow/block list.

also see: "First Contest winner" which handles many questions about the contest. and also: http://www.msgplus.net/contest.php

EDIT: Fraisie was first :p

RE: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by Y2Pdogg on 03-28-2005 at 07:52 PM

:banana: Happy time for DreamChaser :banana:

RE: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by Dreamchaser on 03-28-2005 at 07:59 PM

oh ! thanks a lot for the reply (specially Fraisie & CookieRevised) ! I am still in a confused stage !

Anyway will wait and see if i can get through !

RE: Missed my Sony PSP ! Sad Day ! by Fraisie on 03-28-2005 at 08:00 PM

No prob, now if you could please remove the "I missed my Sony PSP" from your signature, we'd really appreciate it. Thanks !