Shoutbox

Hack my own messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Hack my own messenger (/showthread.php?tid=41424)

Hack my own messenger by oysterlee on 03-29-2005 at 05:15 AM

I want to hack my own messenger. I mean, I want other people to see my conversation (both sides) in real time. I can give him my IP, my password and whatever is needed to do so. Is there a way? I am sure that there is a way, since I have heard about hacking messenger conversations. I want to make clear that I do not want to do nothing ilegal. The only thing I want is to let other person to monitor my conversation in real time.

RE: Hack my own messenger by Joa on 03-29-2005 at 05:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by oysterlee
I want to hack my own messenger. I mean, I want other people to see my conversation (both sides) in real time. I can give him my IP, my password and whatever is needed to do so. Is there a way? I am sure that there is a way, since I have heard about hacking messenger conversations. I want to make clear that I do not want to do nothing ilegal. The only thing I want is to let other person to monitor my conversation in real time.

:dodgy:
i don't think there is a way to do that. just as there is no legal way to keep track of your contacts conversations.

for others to be able to see what you have typed and sent to your contacts you would all have to be together in a group convo.

the messeges get stored on your hard-drive.. so unless you mean for somebody to have acces to your computer and chat-log file in real time.. you can't do it.

Edit: i may be wrong with this so somebody correct me, but i don't think i am

Edit 2:
you could simply send your contact your chat log ;)
RE: Hack my own messenger by saralk on 03-29-2005 at 09:50 AM

you could do that thing where the other person can see what is happening on your computer, i.e. remote assistance.

RE: Hack my own messenger by King For A Day on 03-29-2005 at 09:59 AM

why do you need to do this?

yeh tho remote assistance is good but it can be slow so dont atttempt on a dial up or anything, (i did that once)

RE: Hack my own messenger by oysterlee on 03-29-2005 at 05:38 PM

King For A Day,

I need to do this, because I travel a lot and I need my partner to know all orders that our clients posts. We need to have simultaneous access to the same conversation. We can not ask for our customers to do a group meeting every time they need something...

RE: Hack my own messenger by albert on 03-29-2005 at 06:10 PM

quote:

I dont see why would you want to send your logs to ur friends.. but why not sending the log folder as Joa said..

remote assistance can work as well. if you absolutly do not wanna send your logs but I think sahring the files would be better..
RE: RE: Hack my own messenger by mwe99 on 03-29-2005 at 06:31 PM

quote:
King For A Day,

I need to do this, because I travel a lot and I need my partner to know all orders that our clients posts. We need to have simultaneous access to the same conversation. We can not ask for our customers to do a group meeting every time they need something...

couldn't you just invite him/you into the same conversation?