Shoutbox

Do u Believe in UFOs ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Do u Believe in UFOs ? (/showthread.php?tid=41463)

Do u Believe in UFOs ? by violator999 on 03-29-2005 at 04:52 PM

i do !

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by toddy on 03-29-2005 at 04:55 PM

gotta be someone else out there, we can't be the only ones

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Anubis on 03-29-2005 at 04:58 PM

I don't believe all the UFO stories I hear. I'm sure that there will be at least some form of life, even if they aren't as advanced as us, out there in the universe. I mean we're just one planet in a solar system which is one star in thousands in our galaxy, and our galaxy is part of a cluster of galaxys of which there are loads more clusters. When you take that into consideration, there has to be something out there...but if there were UFO's I doubt they would be so clumbsey and leave clues if they are spying covertly. We'd either see them or we wouldn't...

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by paperless on 03-29-2005 at 05:01 PM

I believe there are other forms of life sin other planets we cant be the only  planet..and the UFOs i think are the humans in a more advanced state that come from the future... blah:P

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by frack on 03-29-2005 at 05:31 PM

i dont think so really i think that UFOs arnt true!
who here belives in ghosts???

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by albert on 03-29-2005 at 05:35 PM

yes i have seen a human one so strange i could swear he didnt live here :P *-) pfff ye shit :)

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by .Roy on 03-29-2005 at 05:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by violator999
i do !
ur avatar quote is to long it messes up the page. Anyway

I dont beleive in ufos. But there must be something else out there. We cant be alone in this world
RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by M73A on 03-29-2005 at 05:52 PM

i believe there are other forms of life and bacteria etc out there and probably are more 'earths' just in diferent universes....why should we be the only ones out there? if you think we are you are very small minded...

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Naruto on 03-29-2005 at 06:03 PM

well I do belive in UFO's but I dont think they will be as civilized as us

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by albert on 03-29-2005 at 06:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Naruto

cuz human are civilized.. pf.. come on..
RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by M73A on 03-29-2005 at 06:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
quote:

i was just thinking that.....oh thats why they're called civil wars :dodgy:
RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Naruto on 03-29-2005 at 06:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15
quote:

well I guess we cant know exactly cuz we don't have nothing to compare with
RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Anubis on 03-29-2005 at 06:37 PM

quote:
Have you noticed how we have become more technologically advanced we have become more civilized. It seems logical how the more advanced you make things the more civilised you'd have to be to use them properly. Anyone who can travel between stars will have to be very advanced with their technology so over the years there will have been civilised behaviour put into order or they would have nuked themselves up long ago.
However it is possible that some mad dictator rose to power and isn't civilised and isn't civilised one bit. I find it far more likely they would be civilised.
RE: Do u Believe in UFOs? by Agent 98 on 03-29-2005 at 07:09 PM

Yes, I believe in them, and after seeing some documentaries and reading about UFOs, I am convinced they exist.

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by ProblemWv Authority on 03-29-2005 at 07:16 PM

I definatly believe in other life other than on this planet. When you think about it and the size of one gallaxy and then the size of a universe which contains like billions of these, we cannot be the only planet in all that to have life. UFO's on the other hand are different. I think that yes there is probably "Aliens" that are as intelligent as us humans but more intelligent i doubt, could happen though. Therefore i believe they will have made spaceships etc. but most probably not sufisticated enough to travel such long distances as across galaxies and even solar systems as we aren't able to yet. Because of this I  believe in UFO's but not to be seen by us on earth as I believe they wouldn't be able to travel that far but i could be rong, they could be evolving much faster than us, we don't know.

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by violator999 on 03-29-2005 at 07:18 PM

well yeah, i mean it wouldn't make sense for all these planets to exist if UFOs didn't exist

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by paperless on 03-29-2005 at 07:26 PM

quote:
ible that some mad dictator rose to power and isn't civilised and isn't civilised one bit. I find it far more likely they would be civilised.

:lol:

Why? i think it would have sense.. cmon! We will conquer all the planets even if they have aliens so we are the best!! HUMANITY RULE!!MUAHAHAH..lol..

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by violator999 on 03-29-2005 at 07:35 PM

huh ? :| r u high ?

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Weyzza on 03-29-2005 at 07:50 PM

I won't give my my vote since there's no "I'm not sure" option :dodgy:

I like to read UFO stories and stuff, and I really enjoy people's stories about UFOs. But, on the other side, I believe many people actually were seeing IFOs.

So, I dunno.
I just enjoy it.

Maybe I'll believe that if I have a close encounter with them :p

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by violator999 on 03-29-2005 at 08:01 PM

here u go thekid

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Rik on 03-29-2005 at 08:01 PM

yes, i do belive in UFOs...but i on't belive in all the stories and photos, like this one

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by paperless on 03-29-2005 at 08:01 PM

quote:
huh ? :| r u high ?

No, i just think that thinking : " UFOs must exist otherwise what are all these planets for!!?" is just ridiculous..
RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by King For A Day on 03-29-2005 at 08:12 PM

yeh i do..... ive seen one 8-)

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by violator999 on 03-29-2005 at 08:17 PM

hmmm, well then, what the heck are all these planets out there for ? only for us to conquer them ? just a freaking decoration ?
if u think about it, it actually makes sense, i think that everything in the universe has a reason why it exists, and i don't think all this was made only for humans, in the end, no1 knows, and i am not sure of anything...

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by J.J on 03-30-2005 at 05:58 AM

I'm not sure what to believe :undecided:

The thing is, you don't know, and you'll never no for sure unless one lands on earth O_o

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Weyzza on 03-30-2005 at 06:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Third Dimension
I'm not sure what to believe :undecided:

The thing is, you don't know, and you'll never no for sure unless one lands on earth O_o
Actually many people say that they've seen UFOs landed.
I even read an article about an UFO landed in a farm.
It had enermous data saying that an UFO really landed on the farm, like the leaves looked young, but actually it died/contained old cells; or unusual high radiation; etc.
RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Purity on 03-30-2005 at 06:16 AM

I watched waaaaay too many shows about aliens and UFO's...:|

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by J.J on 03-30-2005 at 06:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by thekid
Actually many people say that they've seen UFOs landed.
I even read an article about an UFO landed in a farm.
It had enermous data saying that an UFO really landed on the farm, like the leaves looked young, but actually it died/contained old cells; or unusual high radiation; etc.

Hearsay :P I won't believe it till i see it...
RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Purity on 03-30-2005 at 06:41 AM

Like, I use to always watch shows about this stuff when I was 8-10...I was really freaking out....I couldn't sleep, and when I didnt sleep I'de have these weird dreams all of the sudden that were hard to get rid of...

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Hank on 03-30-2005 at 07:19 AM

i dont believe in UFO's at all,

RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Purity on 03-30-2005 at 07:23 AM

Well, surly there has to be some sort of other life forms with technology as good as us, we don't even know how big the universe is... and we can only see prolly only 1- 1000000000000000 of it..... think of how many planets are in those galaxies.... think of how many chances of other life forms being alive..:P

Bah, I won't ramble on...:P

RE: RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Rik on 03-30-2005 at 09:20 AM

quote:
hmmm, well then, what the heck are all these planets out there for ? only for us to conquer them ? just a freaking decoration ?
if u think about it, it actually makes sense, i think that everything in the universe has a reason why it exists, and i don't think all this was made only for humans, in the end, no1 knows, and i am not sure of anything...

Why not? They are not so bad for  decoration :refuck:
But i agree with you.....
RE: Do u Believe in UFOs ? by Pr0xY on 03-30-2005 at 02:56 PM

I am one...