Shoutbox

[Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list (/showthread.php?tid=41593)

[Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by DanielLapointeDL on 03-30-2005 at 11:38 PM

Hello,

I think that all is in the subject ;o).
Note that my english isn't very good.

I'm searching for a plug-in that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list. I know that we can see it by looking in MSN options, in the Confidential tabs. But, when we have much contacts, it could me very long.

I know that a plug-in already exists but I don't know if it's compatible with the latest beta of MSN 7 and Messenger Plus! 3.50.

I'm using :

Windows XP (SP2)
MSN Messenger 7.0.0425
Messenger Plus! 3.50.124
StuffPlug-NG 2
Block all contact (by CyberDude)

Thanks.

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by mwe99 on 03-31-2005 at 12:25 AM

Stuff Plug used to have that option but i think it got removed 

I've not tried this but it says it displays it Block Checker

See this post about Block Checkers DO NOT work

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by DanielLapointeDL on 03-31-2005 at 12:26 AM

I should believe that you're joking. I said in my message that I've the latest version of Stuff Plug lol..

EDIT: I see in Stuff Plug site that the option that I'm searching for is there. But I didn't find it in the lastest Stuff Plug version in French with MSN 7.

Why ?

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by steVenB on 03-31-2005 at 02:06 AM

There is a site that I know of that allows you to view if contacts from your list have deleted you from theirs. Im not sure if I can post the link though...

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by DanielLapointeDL on 03-31-2005 at 02:08 AM

Why not ?

RE: RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by Ash_ on 03-31-2005 at 05:13 AM

post it, it wont work anyway :).

since Messenger 6.x new Privacy has been added meaning you cannot see when someone is online or not.

Block Checkers wont work either. so im sorry this plugin cannot be made :(

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by TheBlasphemer on 03-31-2005 at 05:24 AM

Working on it as we speak :P
expect this in StuffPlug-NG 2.2, somewhere near the 1st of May,
It'll be in the listcleaner :)

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by Purity on 03-31-2005 at 05:49 AM

Messenger Discovery has the features, but you have to be using 6.2

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by J.J on 03-31-2005 at 06:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
Working on it as we speak :P
expect this in StuffPlug-NG 2.2, somewhere near the 1st of May,
It'll be in the listcleaner :)

Woot! I'm looking forward to it TB :)

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by steVenB on 03-31-2005 at 05:00 PM

This is the site. www.msngeeks.com

Im not sure if it works properly though.

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by DanielLapointeDL on 03-31-2005 at 07:51 PM

ya but in MSN Messenger 7, we can see if someone deletes us in the confidential tab (in options), like in the 6.x version.

so.....

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by ProblemWv Authority on 03-31-2005 at 07:53 PM

er.....how do u c if sum1 deletez u in the confidedntual tab neway?:$

I have 6.2

RE: [Request] Plugin that let me know if someone deletes me from his contact list by DanielLapointeDL on 03-31-2005 at 08:00 PM

I have the french version... I'm from Quebec ;o)
Then I open the Confidential tab and I click on "Afficher" ("see", "view" or something like that in english)

and www.msngeeks.com, it's very nice the Mass Delete Checkers !
maybe someone can include it in a plug-in ?