Shoutbox

where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys (/showthread.php?tid=41635)

where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by .Roy on 03-31-2005 at 02:29 PM

where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys??

I have a forum
* .Roy stares at signature

anyway.. I want to upload the msn messenger emoticons and all the famous banana ones and spam ones. But how do i save them all to my pc, i dont want to right click and click save as. It takes too long to get most of the smileys.
so i was wondering if anyone has a zip file with all the smilies

RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by John Anderton on 03-31-2005 at 02:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes
I have a forum
* Hobbes stares at signature
No advertising :P

quote:
anyway.. I want to upload the msn messenger emoticons and all the famous banana ones and spam ones. But how do i save them all to my pc, i dont want to right click and click save as. It takes too long to get most of the smileys.
so i was wondering if anyone has a zip file with all the smilies
No afaik ... u have to load every page and save them ... goto http://shoutbox.menthix.net/images i think .... just click on the more smileys option ... go to the categories u want and save away cause hot linking aint allowed but saving is :P Thats what is written in the subscript :)
RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by .Roy on 03-31-2005 at 02:38 PM

I dont think u understand me. I just want a zip with all the forums smilies.. I said that i dont want to do it that way cuz i want all the smileys :D

RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by frack on 03-31-2005 at 02:59 PM

i understand what your saying and i would like that to but i dont know if that is possible

RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by Anubis on 03-31-2005 at 03:02 PM

Doesn't exist. There's only 241 images, shouldn't take you much more than 5 minutes to get them all.

RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by frack on 03-31-2005 at 03:06 PM

yea cause if you save them all then use the emo installer thing you could insall the all in one go :D easy just takes ages to save them all

RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by .Roy on 03-31-2005 at 03:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by frack
yea cause if you save them all then use the emo installer thing you could insall the all in one go :D easy just takes ages to save them all
wtf are u talking about? I am not talking about anything messenger related. I didnt know there was an emo installer for MyBBoard..
RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by frack on 03-31-2005 at 03:11 PM

o rite sorri  :( i was trying to help but i didnt read the question properly :( ill make sure im talkin about the right think next time once angain sorry :(

RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by .Roy on 03-31-2005 at 03:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by frack
o rite sorri  :( i was trying to help but i didnt read the question properly :( ill make sure im talkin about the right think next time once angain sorry :(

Its all right ;) At least you are trying to help around :D :D
RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by frack on 03-31-2005 at 03:14 PM

anyway i think the only way is to do it how the person in this forum said it may take ages but it will look kool :P

RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by John Anderton on 03-31-2005 at 03:56 PM

quote:
wtf are u talking about? I am not talking about anything messenger related. I didnt know there was an emo installer for MyBBoard..
Actually he doesnt realise it but he is right. And i understood u ... there aint no zip as anubis said. U'll have to save them ... Itll take u 5 - 10 mins tops :)
U can upload all the pics together and then install them in mybb together with their leet multi smilie adder :banana:
Thats easy :P
But ull have to sit and put the mybb code like :dodgy: for :dodgy: Thats the time consuming part :)
RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by .Roy on 03-31-2005 at 04:14 PM

actually i think the time consuming part is the saving but ill start doing it anyway

RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by Eljay on 03-31-2005 at 04:28 PM

quote:
I didnt know there was an emo installer for MyBBoard..

if there isnt i could make you one, should be easy
RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by ayjay on 03-31-2005 at 04:34 PM

I have all the YaBB style ones saved :)

RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by .Roy on 03-31-2005 at 04:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ajd
I have all the YaBB style ones saved :)
Thanks duude!!! i will add them now!

edit: actually ill use only part of them :D
RE: where can i get a zipped file with all the forum smileys by WDZ on 03-31-2005 at 10:26 PM

Please don't rip off our entire collection of smilies. That's just lame... lots of time went into collecting all of them.