Shoutbox

for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground (/showthread.php?tid=41789)

for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground by TheMusicPirate on 04-02-2005 at 12:00 PM

how can i use all the parts in the normal mode?
like not underground mode, so that i can just customize cars.
because all i have unlocked is all the performance parts and some of the body parts and vinyls and so on, but in underground mode i have all the parts.

RE: for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground by brian on 04-02-2005 at 02:48 PM

I don't think this is the perfect place to post it, but still.

You cannot really use it, you will actually need cheats, that you'll do, which will unlock X level performance parts.

RE: for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground by albert on 04-02-2005 at 04:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Brian

You cannot really use it, you will actually need cheats, that you'll do, which will unlock X level performance parts.

Exactly, or you can play the game and unlock the parts by finding new shops or completing the game.

Hope I helped

Lp15
RE: for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground by Snake on 04-02-2005 at 04:24 PM

Cheat my friend.... CHEAT:D

RE: for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground by albert on 04-02-2005 at 05:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by snake1131
Cheat my friend.... CHEAT:D

I dunno why you all guys like the cheats... only use cheats wen i done with the game, or that i don't wanna play anymore.. i find it gets the game so boring when you access everything by codes :S
RE: for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground by Jhrono on 04-02-2005 at 11:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lp15

quote:

quote:Originally posted by snake1131
    Cheat my friend.... CHEAT

I dunno why you all guys like the cheats... only use cheats wen i done with the game, or that i don't wanna play anymore.. i find it gets the game so boring when you access everything by codes
Agreed...i only cheat when the game is really getting to my nerves after 1 month of never ending head aches....
RE: for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground by Crasher on 04-03-2005 at 11:32 AM

i like using cheats although i don't call them cheats i call them aids

RE: for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground by lizard.boy on 04-03-2005 at 04:56 PM

with nfs underground you must purchase the parts to use them in the other modes. in nfs underground2 you just need to find the shops and unlock the parts by advancing through the game.

RE: for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground by user27089 on 04-03-2005 at 05:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
quote:
Originally posted by lp15

quote:

quote:Originally posted by snake1131
    Cheat my friend.... CHEAT

I dunno why you all guys like the cheats... only use cheats wen i done with the game, or that i don't wanna play anymore.. i find it gets the game so boring when you access everything by codes
Agreed...i only cheat when the game is really getting to my nerves after 1 month of never ending head aches....

I hate cheating aswell, its not properly playing a game :-/...

Although, if I can't do anything, I just use a walkthrough, but I only read the necessary parts... I block all of the other stuff out of my mind...
RE: for the people who have a ps2 and need for speed:underground by bmtaylor on 04-03-2005 at 07:47 PM

For NFS:U, ayny item you have purchased can be used outside of Underground mode.  It is onlt once you beat the final race that the game unlocks ALL of the parts for each catagory.

The only exceptions to this are the Unique items that you get to chose during the gameplay.  Completeing Underground mode does not unlock ALL of them, you are still stuck with just the singular items for each section.