Shoutbox

I was wondering what u guys do (work) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: I was wondering what u guys do (work) (/showthread.php?tid=41852)

I was wondering what u guys do (work) by .Roy on 04-03-2005 at 03:02 PM

I was wondering what what u guys do (work)

I dont work cuz i am young and stuff but what do u guys do to get money :P i mean like a job

RE: I was wondering what what u guys do (work) by M73A on 04-03-2005 at 03:04 PM

i a student:P woo fun 8-), would rather work, actually get paid :dodgy:

RE: I was wondering what what u guys do (work) by Twan on 04-03-2005 at 03:06 PM

I am still in school for another 2,5 year (maybe more) But to get money I deliver the news paper for €180 a month :)

and hobbes, how old are you anyway :P?  no not 1 years old :dodgy: :P

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by toddy on 04-03-2005 at 03:09 PM

i work for royal mail :D:P

when until i go back to school i do :P (5/6 months)

edit:

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
i volenteer in a charity shop
(y) takes a good person to volenteer
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Stigmata on 04-03-2005 at 03:10 PM

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by .Roy on 04-03-2005 at 03:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Twan
I am still in school for another 2,5 year (maybe more) But to get money I deliver the news paper for €180 a month :)

and hobbes, how old are you anyway :P?  no not 1 years old :dodgy: :P

i am 13....

quote:
Wow ur a good hearted guy :P
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by paperless on 04-03-2005 at 03:14 PM

Im the son of my parents.. they give me 20€/month :dodgy:

RE: RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Supersonicdarky on 04-03-2005 at 03:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Im the son of my parents.. they give me 20€/month :dodgy:

Only? I don't know how much you family gets but i get $60 a month and i work at Loblaws ;)
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by toddy on 04-03-2005 at 03:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by supersonicdarky
Only? I don't know how much you family gets but i get $60 a month and i work at Loblaws ;)

well your a robbin bastard, if your workin then your parents shouldn't give u money............well infact parents shouldn't give children money full stop !! if kids want money then do wot ever adult has to do and work
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Supersonicdarky on 04-03-2005 at 03:22 PM

it's canadian $ not american :dodgy:

$60 can=$40 us

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Jhrono on 04-03-2005 at 03:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddler

well your a robbin bastard, if your workin then your parents shouldn't give u money............well infact parents shouldn't give children money full stop !! if kids want money then do wot ever adult has to do and work

I agree with that though my pars give my money cause i can only work when i'm 16...I'll work on a mcdonalds or worten or whatever...i'll work in some part time shit...
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Concord Dawn on 04-03-2005 at 03:28 PM

Heh, I'm getting a job this summer at my ski club working at the camps they have there. And then this winter I'm gonna teach little kids how to ski! yay! :D

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by toddy on 04-03-2005 at 03:40 PM

quote:
it's canadian $ not american :dodgy:

$60 can=$40 us
quote:
well infact parents shouldn't give children money full stop !! if kids want money then do wot ever adult has to do and work

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by violator999 on 04-03-2005 at 04:16 PM

i finish school in 1 month and i don't work, i get 100 USD/month from my parents :D

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by lizard.boy on 04-03-2005 at 04:54 PM

quote:

hehe i have to do 40 hours of community service to graduate from highschool

right now i get money for doing odd jobs for my parents and i fix the odd computer.
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by user27089 on 04-03-2005 at 04:58 PM

I get £17/week from the rents and I also work every now and then for £20 a day :banana:...

btw, the £17 is just cash thats given to buy clothes or any necessities...

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by albert on 04-03-2005 at 05:21 PM

N-O-T-H-I-N-G at all :'( still in school studying.. but i used to reff soccer games.. :) now nothing..

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by paperless on 04-03-2005 at 05:27 PM

quote:
$60 can=$40 us

Which is 31€..

I dont work and doubt i will until i fisnish univ (h)
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by John Anderton on 04-03-2005 at 05:30 PM

Student of science who has finished 12th grade and is appearing of the enterance exams :)
Earnings = Zilc :P
Who carez ... study now earn later :P

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Joa on 04-03-2005 at 05:36 PM

i'm at school atm so i just help out my friends mom at her work for a couple of bucks sometimes, but i always work full-time in the summer... :^) no summer for me for the last few years. :sad:

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Yousef on 04-03-2005 at 05:36 PM

I'm at my 5th year of high school, one more and I'll probably go to university :) I don't have a job, although I make a little bit of money with my site ;)

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by kotjze on 04-04-2005 at 01:08 AM

I am a cashier at a grocery store (and it would be fine if the people in this town weren't so stupid/annoying) ¬¬

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by user27089 on 04-04-2005 at 01:30 AM

I really need to get a job, but it's hard to get a job at the moment, i have loads of coursework and stuff to do, i'm stuck at what to do, I'll probably go to work at the shop or restaurant... You have to be older than 15 to work somewhere full time so... :banana:...

Just right (a).

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Fraisie on 04-04-2005 at 01:49 AM

Apart from working for Patchou, I am a student at the UQAM university :)

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by haydos on 04-04-2005 at 08:34 AM

I work at a little deli about a minutes walk from my home. Its a piss easy job but i get paid bugger all.

I never got money from my family

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by -dt- on 04-04-2005 at 08:52 AM

* -dt- is a lazy bum and does nothing

[Image: codeforfood.jpg]

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by John on 04-04-2005 at 08:55 AM

I work at a chemical factory, filling bags, boxes and stuff. It's pretty easy, I get at least 3 hours (out of the 8) worth of breaks a day and I get paid 11 euros an hour. So I get 88 euros a day. :) I work in shifts, so I do two morning shifts, then two afternoon shifts and then two night shifts, followed by four days off. :D I'm saving up for something big that's gonna happen at the end of the year. :) Then after that I'll be going to university.

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Pyroteq on 04-04-2005 at 09:02 AM

Im still at school but i build computers.

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by blackjack on 04-04-2005 at 09:07 AM

I sell my sister things on ebay :refuck: and sometime when invitations of gmail were hard to find i told my cousin to buy me one :lol: $5 cool isnt it? ;)

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by King For A Day on 04-04-2005 at 09:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Kotjze
(and it would be fine if the people in this town weren't so stupid/annoying) ¬¬

i know exactly what you mean, they just act so superior to you and try to be as awkward with money as possible
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Pipish on 04-04-2005 at 09:24 AM

* Pipish wishes that he had a job (well not realy i just wish i had money)

but i work at home mow the lawns and stuff :P

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by wj on 04-04-2005 at 04:47 PM

I work full time as an IT Manager in Portland, OR and am currently running for the local school board.

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by toddy on 04-04-2005 at 04:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wj
I work full time as an IT Manager in Portland

*I work full time as a crap IT Manager in Portland

:refuck:

(A):P

u ever get tired of beatin :Spam: :P ?
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Savior on 04-04-2005 at 05:36 PM

I work at the Archdiocese of Toronto I am a network admin

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Stigmata on 04-04-2005 at 09:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wj
I work full time as an IT Manager in Portland, OR and am currently running for the local school board.

[Image: will.png]

:D
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Sunshine on 04-04-2005 at 09:53 PM

Due to working too hard i'm slightly disabled (RSI, right wrist), not visible. But never the less frustrating at times, there are things i simply can't do anymore (heavy lifting, repetitive things for longer periods of time such as windowwashing) without having to suffer later on.

This is the reason why i don't have a regular job (bosses won't like someone who goes on sickleave often). I do however make the best of it. I started my own massagebusiness (yes backrubs) wich i hide from incometax (not making enough money due to ppl not wanting/beeing able to spend money on things like a massage to make it official). Today i started helping out a friend giving a facial massage workshop to mentally/slightly physically challenged people (co-teacher).

But you are behind the computer all the time i hear you say? Yes, i am. Can't you get a job doing that then? I could but it would put loads of strain on me having a boss forcing me to work. Right now when it hurts too much i can just stop for a while ;)

Also i need to take into consideration that what i have isn't curable (it left me with a nerveblockage, hard to find..even harder to fix, if thats possible at all - high risk). If i force it too much i might damage it even more, and i will have to live with the consequences.

Jobs i've done in the past: cassiere/check out (supermarket), datatypist, typist, secretary, administrator, courierservice, packagedelivery (fatal job)...and several other jobs for employmentagencies in between.

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by mwe99 on 04-04-2005 at 10:00 PM

I'm a student

exams soon grr

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by toddy on 04-04-2005 at 10:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
I'm a student
so u can still work :rolleyes:
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
day i started helping out a friend giving a facial massage workshop to mentally/slightly physically challenged people (co-teacher).
(Y) your a great person :D (i'll tell u details on irc later if u want:))
quote:
Due to working too hard i'm slightly disabled (RSI, right wrist), not visible. But never the less frustrating at times, there are things i simply can't do anymore (heavy lifting, repetitive things for longer periods of time such as windowwashing) without having to suffer later on.

aw !!!
* toddy feels sad for sunny :(
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Purity on 04-04-2005 at 10:39 PM

I'm planning on getting a job at the ice cream parlor/subway/tempo(race track gas) :cheesy:

I'm just too lazy to make a resume....

RE: RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by -Bogan- on 04-05-2005 at 09:56 AM

quote:
quote:

I work for Macca's and get around $120 a week and have to agree with Toddler that if your working you shouldn't be getting money from your parents.
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by FrozernFire on 04-05-2005 at 11:53 AM

im thinking of helping people rip their CDs during the holiday to get some $$. the school system here packs in so much that it is almost impossible to work during school term.

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Sunshine on 04-05-2005 at 11:59 AM

quote:
(Y) your a great person :D (i'll tell u details on irc later if u want:))
quote:
* toddler feels sad for sunny :(
Don't feel sad for me, shit happens..life can be a bitch sometimes..but we all move on and make the best of it. I know i do :D

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by spokes on 04-05-2005 at 12:04 PM

£28/month off parents
and
£50/3months(average) from google adsense.

when i'm 15 though, i will be getting a job washin dishes in a pub for £25 for 12 hours a week

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Mnjul on 04-05-2005 at 12:47 PM

I'm a preoccupied high school student (and hopefully a university student soon). As you've seen me complaining about it alot here, being a student here in Taiwan is very mentally tiring.

Oh I'm a super moderator + translator for Plus! too :chrongue:

quote:
there are things i simply can't do anymore (heavy lifting, repetitive things for longer periods of time such as windowwashing) without having to suffer later on.
I guess you shouldn't have slapped my ISP then :(
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Eljay on 04-05-2005 at 12:59 PM

i have a big family so i get £100/month from parents, grandparents, aunties/uncles :P

dont have a job because im still in school and im also too lazy :grin:

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by toddy on 04-05-2005 at 01:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
i have a big family so i get £100/month from parents, grandparents, aunties/uncle

robbin cunt
quote:
dont have a job because im still in school
so are lots of people, u can still work. when i was in school i was earnin like £70 a week :)
quote:
im also too lazy
well you're never gonna get anyway |-)
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Sunshine on 04-05-2005 at 01:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
Ohh ehh uhmm...

I'm a:
Msg Plus! Official Tester
Msg Plus! Sound Moderator
Dutch Msg plus! Forums Smod
SPNG Betatester
Messenger Plus! Support Translator
Unoffical Messenger Plus! SoundPack DB Smod

quote:
I guess you shouldn't have slapped my ISP then :(
Lol, virtual slaps won't hurt my wrist (and who says i didn't use my left hand to slap) :P
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Pr0xY on 04-05-2005 at 01:51 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
Ohh ehh uhmm...

I'm a:
Dutch Msg plus! Forums Smod
SPNG Betatester
Messenger Plus! Support Translator
Unoffical Messenger Plus! SoundPack DB Smod

SunShine your keeping yourself busy.... :P

I'm a Auto Detailer at a car shop..

I am also a:
Kick Ass Member of these Forums... :D

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by absorbation on 04-06-2005 at 01:26 PM

I dont earn anything :wall:

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by Lilo on 04-08-2005 at 10:54 AM

I work in a shop on saturdays, and am looking for a fulltime job.. :shocked:

quote:
Originally posted by Kotjze
I am a cashier at a grocery store (and it would be fine if the people in this town weren't so stupid/annoying) ¬¬

I dont think its your town specifically, i think customers everywhere are stupid.. ¬¬ :wink:
RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by rav0 on 04-08-2005 at 11:31 AM

I'm a student in year 10 in Australia, I'm 15, I will be 16 before the end of the year and will probably go on to year 11 & 12. For those who can't read, it's now 2005

I want to get a job at KFC (you probably know what that is) or Woolworths (do you know what that is?)

RE: I was wondering what u guys do (work) by squall_leonhart69r on 04-08-2005 at 10:29 PM

nothing just yet, but i just yesterday submitted my resume' to a lil computer shop :P