Shoutbox

Wrestlmania XXI - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Wrestlmania XXI (/showthread.php?tid=41907)

Wrestlmania XXI by John Anderton on 04-04-2005 at 11:06 AM

The biggest wrestling event of the year is over and the results have been decided.
On the 3rd, wrestlemania went to holly wood but here they show it on tv 14 dayz later :dodgy: so what i did was got the results off the site.. ....
The title pic said it all ..... both the titles went the way i wanted .... Batista and John Cena won :banana:
See the results here at wwe.com

I am gonna read the reviews and post more .... post your views here :)

quote:
Originally posted by Wwe.Com

1. World Heavyweight Championship: Batista def. Triple H (Y)
  2. WWE Championship: John Cena def. JBL (Y)
  3. Kurt Angle def. Shawn Michaels (N)
  4. Piper's Pit with Stone Cold Steve Austin (i have to read this one)
  5. Money-In-The-Bank Ladder Match: Edge (:dodgy: -> But a good match :D)
  6. Women's Championship: Trish def. Christy (N)
  7. Undertaker def. Randy Orton (I knew this would happen ... Undertaker is 13 - 0 now at wreslemania :banana:)
  8. Sumo Match: Akebono def. Big Show (Didnt know about this match :|)
  9. Rey Mysterio def. Eddie Guerrero (Didnt know about this match :|)
    [/list]

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by Ash_ on 04-04-2005 at 12:20 PM

dodgy, i want triple to Win.

that reminds i have to get that creed song. thanks JA.

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by John Anderton on 04-04-2005 at 12:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ash_
that reminds i have to get that creed song. thanks JA.
8-) dont mention it :P
Ya triple h is good but batista is :|
He kicks butt :P I love it when he does the (N) :banana: He is truly an animal :)
Btw i have the original song that triple h had ... "the game - motorhead" if u want it ash :P

John Cena won too :banana:
"U cant see me" ;)
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by Savior on 04-04-2005 at 01:17 PM

Your talking about Triple H here everyone knew he was going to loose the match was way over booked and Bastista was so over with the fan you new it was inevitable, but personally Batista isn't ready to be champ.  This guy has NEVER and I mean NEVER won a Wretlemania.  As for John Cena you knew it was going to happen eventually.  Akebono yeah that was expected he is a guest in the WWE and he is going to loose?.  :D  Randy Orton was also expected to loose because he is going to have surgery on his shoulder.

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by toddy on 04-04-2005 at 01:38 PM

OMG wrestling sucks, wot are 16 and 17 year old lads doing watchin it ? its bad enough when little kids watch it, u should know better ¬¬

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by Savior on 04-04-2005 at 01:47 PM

Hey Toddler we live vicariously through them :D

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by John Anderton on 04-04-2005 at 02:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddler
OMG wrestling sucks, wot are 16 and 17 year old lads doing watchin it ? its bad enough when little kids watch it, u should know better ¬¬
* John Anderton pushes dodgy toddler out of the thread since he has no constructive comments :P
J/K
quote:
Originally posted by Savior
Your talking about Triple H here everyone knew he was going to loose the match was way over booked and Bastista was so over with the fan you new it was inevitable, but personally Batista isn't ready to be champ.  This guy has NEVER and I mean NEVER won a Wretlemania.  As for John Cena you knew it was going to happen eventually.  Akebono yeah that was expected he is a guest in the WWE and he is going to loose?.    Randy Orton was also expected to loose because he is going to have surgery on his shoulder.
Batista is good :/
John cena is awesome imo ... just the way he carries himself is worth the watch ;)
there is raw on tonite and ill see it even tho i know whats gonna happen.
* John Anderton hasnt seen wwe since the last ppv :(
I knew randy couldnt beat the undertaker cause he is a legend and the result was expected imo :D
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by toddy on 04-04-2005 at 02:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
John Anderton pushes dodgy toddler out of the thread

better be a real punch, not one of them fake wrestling ones ¬¬
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by John Anderton on 04-04-2005 at 03:07 PM

quote:
I didnt wanna hurt ya :P
ok since u want it :P
* John Anderton woders if its ok to hit an infant
* John Anderton cant cause his conscience wont allow him
* John Anderton sees toddler's age then sayz what the hell
* John Anderton punches toddler real hard :P
Btw id love to see the money in the bank ladder match ... ladder matches are cool :banana:
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by toddy on 04-04-2005 at 03:16 PM

quote:
Btw id love to see the money in the bank ladder match ... ladder matches are cool
|-) get a life :rolleyes: wrestlin is for kids |-)

(wheres omar's reply anyway, hes aother sado :refuck::P)
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by Savior on 04-04-2005 at 03:23 PM

You know Cena

He untouchable :D

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by Rik on 04-04-2005 at 05:35 PM

I'm going to see Wrestlmania XXI in just one week:( But now i know who win...i was hopping that was Triple H win

quote:
I love restling because that, they're so funny giving punchs :lol:
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by paperless on 04-04-2005 at 07:45 PM

Wrestling sucks.. i mean its not a real fight it just like the theater :/
I hate fake things

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by Stigmata on 04-04-2005 at 07:50 PM

triple H will win...

because fans can cope with him as a champ..

what will baptista do as champ

nothing....

he is caractureless..

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by Vilkku on 04-04-2005 at 07:51 PM

Okey, quick comments...

Cena won - Has WWE lost their mind? no No NO! Mabye JBL couldn't wrestle but he was a good heel.

Batista won - ok, I expected this and might make things a little more intresting, but he is kinda old so don't expect any long run.

Ohter matches - was suprised that Big Show lost, ohterwise I guessed the outcome.

EDIT: I meant lost gdmit.

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by paperless on 04-04-2005 at 07:51 PM

Theother day i was zapping the tv and i saw one guy tat is in carltos cool sig and another guy asking him which contract he wanted to sign.. who is that guy

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by M73A on 04-04-2005 at 08:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
Okey, quick comments...

Cena won - Has WWE lost their mind? no No NO! Mabye JBL couldn't wrestle but he was a good heel.

Batista won - ok, I expected this and might make things a little more intresting, but he is kinda old so don't expect any long run.

Ohter matches - was suprised that Big Show won, ohterwise I guessed the outcome.

big show lost:S

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Theother day i was zapping the tv and i saw one guy tat is in carltos cool sig and another guy asking him which contract he wanted to sign.. who is that guy
guy in carltos cool sig...got an afro? thats carlito carribean cool, lol :S  latest contract fing i no of someone deciding was batista....

all this crap bout it not being real....well someones clever :dodgy: who watches eastenders? its basically a soap...all scripted and full of crap...and people love soaps, so y nt wrestling:tongue:

EDIT: carltos cool's sig has Dave Batista on the left. and Triple H on the right...
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by matty on 04-04-2005 at 08:40 PM

I watched it and recorded it onto my PVR so I can watch it whenever I want... now all I need to figure out is how to take the 2gb video from the HDD and put it on my computer.

It was a good PPV but not worth $50.

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by Pipish on 04-05-2005 at 09:51 AM

:| damn i missed it :( oh well results were ok i guess but i wanted to see it it sounded great by the reviews

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by John Anderton on 04-05-2005 at 10:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
It was a good PPV but not worth $50.
$50 :| We get everything for free here on tv :banana: .... total cable cost for all the 90 odd chanels is 4 USD approx :banana:
So that one channel that shows this is really cheap/
Woot ... aint all this on normal tv like raw and smack down for u guyz ??
quote:
Originally posted by Savior
You know Cena
He untouchable
(Y) :banana:
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Wrestling sucks.. i mean its not a real fight it just like the theater :/
I hate fake things
I like to see the whole drama and how the story goes ... most of it is predictable but i like to see the ppv's (only the good matches) and some imp shows (if imp matches/events are there) or ... i see them when there is nothing else on tv and since it airs on tv at 10.30 pm (ends at 12.30 am) ..... there are only a few shows on then :P So i can see the imp matches :D
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by -Bogan- on 04-05-2005 at 12:26 PM

I'm not a big fan of greased up men grabbing each other. Altough watching the ladies grab each other is fair amusing. The fakeness is quite a turn of for me if they were actually beeting the shit out of each other it would be way more interesting. But you know what ever floats your boat. I don't really care wether or not u watch it or not, "it's just not my cup of tea".

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by John Anderton on 04-05-2005 at 03:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -Bogan-
I'm not a big fan of greased up men grabbing each other. Altough watching the ladies grab each other is fair amusing. The fakeness is quite a turn of for me if they were actually beeting the shit out of each other it would be way more interesting. But you know what ever floats your boat.
:dodgy: ... especially that last line :dodgy:
quote:
Originally posted by -Bogan-
I don't really care wether or not u watch it or not, "it's just not my cup of tea".
Ok
This thread was to discuss about WM XXI ..... not wether or not u like wrestling :dodgy:
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by M73A on 04-05-2005 at 03:08 PM

IMO WM XXI was gd but for the americans it would cost $50 to watch on PPV.....i didnt think it was worth $50 though.....i live in u.k. a lot cheaper:tongue:

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by John Anderton on 04-05-2005 at 03:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
IMO WM XXI was gd but for the americans it would cost $50 to watch on PPV.....i didnt think it was worth $50 though.....i live in u.k. a lot cheaper
here it is free :banana: Only the regular channel cost :P
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by toddy on 04-05-2005 at 03:14 PM

quote:
quote:
IMO WM XXI was gd but for the americans it would cost $50 to watch on PPV.....i didnt think it was worth $50 though.....i live in u.k. a lot cheaper

its still crap :rolleyes:
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by M73A on 04-05-2005 at 03:16 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

its still crap :rolleyes:

well thats your opinion.....go post in another thread:tongue:

JA, where are you? normally the PPV's are on Sky Sports so they're sorta free.....*-)
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by John Anderton on 04-05-2005 at 03:21 PM

quote:
JA, where are you? normally the PPV's are on Sky Sports so they're sorta free.....
Im in India ... there are so many things i dont get that u guyz get like they still havent aired Friends season 10 and smallville season 2 even tho i think there are more than 5 season already
* John Anderton thinks that the ppl of the star network have forgotten about it :dodgy:
but there are some advantages like this :) Only thing is that all this airs 14 dayz (2 weeks later)
Raw is 14 dayz late and smack down on 12 dayz late (raw on mondayz and smack down on tuesday)
So its good ;)
RE: Wrestlmania XXI by M73A on 04-05-2005 at 03:23 PM

quote:
quote:
JA, where are you? normally the PPV's are on Sky Sports so they're sorta free.....
Im in India ... there are so many things i dont get that u guyz get like they still havent aired Friends season 10 and smallville season 2 even tho i think there are more than 5 season already
* John Anderton thinks that the ppl of the star network have forgotten about it :dodgy:

but there are some advantages like this :) Only thing is that all this airs 14 dayz (2 weeks later)
Raw is 14 dayz late and smack down on 12 dayz late (raw on mondayz and smack down on tuesday)
So its good ;)

everythings old by then!!!:tongue: Sky Sports now show raw live and smackdown is recorded for USA aswell so thats recorded :dodgy: heat is normally on live and so are any PPV

RE: Wrestlmania XXI by John Anderton on 04-05-2005 at 03:35 PM

quote:
everythings old by then!!!
Better late than never :P
quote:
Sky Sports now show raw live and smackdown is recorded for USA aswell so thats recorded heat is normally on live and so are any PPV
I wish that ten sports were that efficient but i dont think it'll happen netime soon as the censor's need to be added :D
On raw a sd they show us the chair shots n all newayz n only freeze the screen in the highlight shows like afterburn n all so i dunno why it aint live here :(