Shoutbox

What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? (/showthread.php?tid=41972)

What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by -Bogan- on 04-05-2005 at 12:00 PM

I just want to know what sort of women/man all you go for he.

I my self like a girl with a nice arse, medium sized melons not to  big or there distracting, brunnete hair but blonde would have to be my second choice.

And for all the Ladies like -DT- [Image: bananahump.gif] who go for the fella's I want to know what you like in us fellas.

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by .Roy on 04-05-2005 at 12:03 PM

i want someone i can talk to. Not too prude. Medium sized watermelons. Blonde/ brunnete hair

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by saralk on 04-05-2005 at 12:03 PM

I dont really care about what girls look like, I just want to be with a girl who is funny, nice and true to herself.

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Stigmata on 04-05-2005 at 12:05 PM

ummmm

i recently broke up with my long term girlfriend

but what i look for in a girl

-smile
-someone i can have a chat to
without them bitching etc..
-someone who is kinda sarcastic at times
-will not fuck me about

RE: RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by -Bogan- on 04-05-2005 at 12:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
I just want to be with a girl who is funny, nice and true to herself.

Personality is also high on my list. I would have to rate that a bit higher than there looks but they can''t be absolute dogs, you have to be able to look at them and not cringe.
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by user27089 on 04-05-2005 at 12:08 PM

I go for somebody who is nice, somebody who likes me for who I am, somebody that gets along with my mates okay, nice smile like James said... Being good looking is a good thing too, but not major, nice body don't really care about that much... Oh yeah, and I really like eyes :)... (y).

If you knew me and watched me, I'm always looking at peoples eyes... I can tell a lot about what they're thinking etc from their eyes...

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by -dt- on 04-05-2005 at 12:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -Bogan-
and for all the Ladies like -DT-
dienowthx

umm :P I go for down to earth chicks who don't act like there better than you.
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by gif83 on 04-05-2005 at 12:16 PM

i never know what i'm really looking for.... when i find someone it's always the combination of the small things. These small things can be very different.

i probably make no sense to anyone

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by .Roy on 04-05-2005 at 12:16 PM

Traxor is spooky. :lol: Ok look into my eyes and tell me what i am thinking!

Btw. I care about personality too. But i cant go kissing a person full of zits and boobless and stuff like that.

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by J.J on 04-05-2005 at 12:19 PM

Somebody who has a good personality...someone whos outgoing, not too introverted - and of course, they have to be pretty

I don't like bitchy girls, thats kind of a turn off :undecided:

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by -Bogan- on 04-05-2005 at 12:20 PM

third dimension "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" so who are you to judge who is pretty and who's not.

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by mad_onion on 04-05-2005 at 12:23 PM

um yeah personality is important as long as she has nice legs then im ok with it.

RE: RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by -Bogan- on 04-05-2005 at 12:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mad_onion
um yeah personality is important as long as she has nice legs then im ok with it.

so mad_onion the girl could be dog ugly but have nice legs and a good personality and u would go out with her.
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by J.J on 04-05-2005 at 12:56 PM

quote:
What sort of a girl/boy do U go for?

quote:
third dimension "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" so who are you to judge who is pretty and who's not.

I was just replying to your thead, you asked a question, i answered it

I go for girls who i find attractive

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
dienowthx

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by saralk on 04-05-2005 at 01:01 PM

quote:

quote:
I my self like a girl with a nice arse, medium sized melons not to  big or there distracting, brunnete hair but blonde would have to be my second choice.

hypocrit

RE: RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by gif83 on 04-05-2005 at 03:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by saralk
quote:

quote:

hypocrit

he's not being hypocritical... he's just stating his own views on beauty.
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Concord Dawn on 04-05-2005 at 03:50 PM

As long as she's intelligent and decent looking, I'm not too picky.

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by John Anderton on 04-05-2005 at 03:54 PM

Hmmmmm *-)
Nice, smart, intelligent (ya intelligent n smart ... small difference), kind, loving, helpful, sweet, nice smile and good to talk too :D
Added bonuses - Good looking, (good ... not hot ... :dodgy:)

I pretty much dont care for looks but i would like my gal to be a nice n sweet person from the heart and she should be presentable in society.
I dont care if she has ......

quote:
a nice arse, medium sized melons not to  big or there distracting
She should be a niceperson with whom i click ;)
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by prtyanml8 on 04-05-2005 at 03:58 PM

I already found my partner for life: great personality, same interests, and awesome looks, we even look a lot like eachother, some people mistake us for twins... :s:p

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by ProblemWv Authority on 04-05-2005 at 04:05 PM

I think that looks are very important but overated. A girl needs to be genrally good looking for you to decide the different kind of relationship, where it be love or good freindship. You also don't want a really ugly girl who is really nice and so you can barly look at her aas your girlfreind and give her any affection. That's why you would probably stick with being good mates. It's not that all girls that you put in that category will never get a boyfreind as everyone has a different taste, it's just that you personally aren't in that way attracted to her. Then if you want it to be a girlfreind boyfreind relationship you look at her personality which then becomes most important. If she is a real dense slut that can't keep a decent conversation going, is always looking at other boys and bitching about everything, going out with her for me would be out the window. If on the otherhand she passes the look's test and is nice, freindly, loyal, sweet and whatever else, then I would want to build that kind of relationship. That's how I think it goes but others of you may look at it differently.

RE: RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by prtyanml8 on 04-05-2005 at 04:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ProblemWv Authority
I think that looks are very important but overated.

I agree on that
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by John Anderton on 04-05-2005 at 04:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by prtyanml8
quote:

I think that looks are very important but overated.
I agree on that
Most definately (Y)
Its whats inside that matters ... the person within and her personality ;)
Good eyes and a good smile dont hurt ;) and as trax said .... u can tell a lot by someone's eyes ... just by the way they look at u n others :D

ie if u know what to look for and know how to translate it :P
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by ProblemWv Authority on 04-05-2005 at 04:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
ie if u know what to look for and know how to translate it :P

Lol, yep, I no mostly what 2 look for but for some people it's different, like with shy girls and more confident ones, things like eye contact can change:^)
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by John Anderton on 04-05-2005 at 04:20 PM

quote:

Lol, yep, I no mostly what 2 look for but for some people it's different, like with shy girls and more confident ones, things like eye contact can change
Yup ... it can be dodgy but practice makes perfect :D
I get most of em rite now a dayz ;) id say over 95 % :D
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by ProblemWv Authority on 04-05-2005 at 04:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:

Lol, yep, I no mostly what 2 look for but for some people it's different, like with shy girls and more confident ones, things like eye contact can change
Yup ... it can be dodgy but practice makes perfect :D
I get most of em rite now a dayz ;) id say over 95 % :D

Lol kool(Y);)
I can normally tell how a girl feelz but im kinda shy meself so it i bit harda:$ lol:P

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Joe on 04-05-2005 at 04:28 PM

Lately, I've found a few good looking and intelligent girls... but they would rather date their friend's boyfriend's friend...:|...than me...she didn't even know him...  but I'll live...
Since I've had no luck with these kinds of girls... I'm just gonna look for someone who knows me well, apreciates me, and is at least attractive.

[/rant]

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Fraisie on 04-05-2005 at 04:46 PM

quote:
I just want to know what sort of women/man all you go for he.

And for all the Ladies like -DT- [Image: bananahump.gif] who go for the fella's I want to know what you like in us fellas.

omg you are so 15.

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Pr0xY on 04-05-2005 at 04:52 PM

I need to be able to Trust them. A Girl I can talk to about anything.  Someone who will love me, and I can love back.  A girl that will forgive me and not care about my past... and will also trust me. 

Brown or Blonde hair (current girl friend has blonde).  Body size does have a part also... Nice butt is also a perk... And breasts.... well I dont really care. 

Must be a good kisser so she can keep up with me... :P

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by toddy on 04-05-2005 at 04:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
I need to be able to Trust them. A Girl I can talk to about anything.  Someone who will love me, and I can love back.  A girl that will forgive me and not care about my past... and will also trust me. 

Brown or Blonde hair (current girl friend has blonde).  Body size does have a part also... Nice butt is also a perk... And breasts.... well I dont really care. 

Must be a good kisser so she can keep up with me... :P

now your just get cocky, why didn't them cops catch u ¬¬
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Savior on 04-05-2005 at 04:57 PM

This is gonna seem like a shallow answer but I want an older woman in her 40's with huge watermellons :D

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Rik on 04-05-2005 at 05:25 PM

I would go for a girl that was nice, funny, have the same interests that me, nice eyes and smile.

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Millenium_edition on 04-05-2005 at 05:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Cool Rik
I would go for a girl that was nice, funny, have the same interests that me, nice eyes and smile.
congratulations, you just had your first dream!

anyway.
i just want a girl who can answer me with unexpected answers. a girl who surprises me. a girl who can make me do anything without using my love for her.
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Rik on 04-05-2005 at 05:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
quote:
Originally posted by Cool Rik
congratulations, you just had your first dream!
it could be :happy:
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Pr0xY on 04-05-2005 at 06:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddler
No dude... I'm serious.  Every girlfriend I've had... tells me and all their friends about how good of a kisser I am...

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by King For A Day on 04-05-2005 at 06:55 PM

im not shallow but id rarther not have a dog, i like them to be attractive and mostly have a personallity thats fun and kinda simler to mine, i try to keep away from the girly makeup types because from experience they are shallow heartless bitches.
melon size has never botherd me but id prefer just medium sized so they dont get in the way too much :P and i nice arse.

quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
quote:
Originally posted by toddler
No dude... I'm serious.  Every girlfriend I've had... tells me and all their friends about how good of a kisser I am...

dude dont boast, but that reminds me, u do not want anybody who gos and bitches about you too their friends like "hes got a tiny one" im glad that hasnt happend yet and i hop it doesnt!!!
but ive had them just talk shit behind my back and then acted like it never happend

Do not double-post. Use the Edit button instead.
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Jhrono on 04-05-2005 at 07:42 PM

It's not what i would go for...it's what i will go for :

Edit by Fraisie: Did the girl gave you permission to post a huge collage of her pics on this site ?

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Dr4g0n on 04-05-2005 at 07:47 PM

Hm. If there's two things i hate that i see so often it's:

1. People who base others on looks, without thinking about what they may be like as a person.
  2. People being bothered about "Melon-size" as you all so crudely put it.
    [/list]
    I honestly hate it, partly because i got stick for dating someone who isn't fit. But due to the fact that she's really nice and fun to be with, we're still together, after nearly a year.
    Why are people bothered about the size of a woman's breasts? Are monkey's bothered how big their mate's tail is? No.
    Now without a doubt someone who has seen a picture of my girlfriend will go "How can you say that breasts don't matter when Harriet has big ones?". Well guess what, i don't care about them. It's her i love her for, not her body.

So, I'm done writing text no one will read. My point in short is, looks mean next to nothing. It's not like ugliness is contagious, get to know people, you'll often find that the better they look; the worse their personality is.

Never judge only looks. Judge on character.

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by *Saint* on 04-05-2005 at 07:50 PM

but its still nice to have a pretty girl

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by .Roy on 04-05-2005 at 07:51 PM

i actually think that a girl should be

3/4 character
1/4 looks

Average it out... I am not saying that personality isnt important. I am saying that if she doesnt loook at least ok, (must not look like a hairy monkey) then ill date her. But its not all based upon characteristics. Its a bit of both

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Jhrono on 04-05-2005 at 07:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dr4g0n

Judge both...
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Dr4g0n on 04-05-2005 at 07:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
    quote:Originally posted by Dr4g0n

Judge both...

I said never judge only on looks...

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by *Saint* on 04-05-2005 at 07:57 PM

quote:
It's not what i would go for...it's what i will go for :

Edit by Fraisie: Did the girl gave you permission to post a huge collage of her pics on this site ?
:lol:

and to keep this in topic
quote:
Judge both...
i agree but pick which is more important to you

RE: RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Joa on 04-05-2005 at 07:57 PM

quote:
  1. People who base others on looks, without thinking about what they may be like as a person.
    [/list]
    I honestly hate it, partly because i got stick for dating someone who isn't fit. But due to the fact that she's really nice and fun to be with, we're still together, after nearly a year.
    Why are people bothered about the size of a woman's breasts? Are monkey's bothered how big their mate's tail is? No.
    Now without a doubt someone who has seen a picture of my girlfriend will go "How can you say that breasts don't matter when Harriet has big ones?". Well guess what, i don't care about them. It's her i love her for, not her body.

So, I'm done writing text no one will read. My point in short is, looks mean next to nothing. It's not like ugliness is contagious, get to know people, you'll often find that the better they look; the worse their personality is.

i agree. (Y)

wow it's cool to see a guy say things like that, usually guys judge by or with.. something 8-) which isn't their brain.
- not all guys but a lot that i've known.

the type of guy i would go for *-) somebody who would treat me with respect. must be somebody who can make me laugh, not just smile cuz everybody can do that, but laugh. i look at the personality, the guy can't care too much about his looks and things, i don't care if he is considered not so good looking, if he cares and whines about it than its out of the question. so basically somebody true to themselves :cheesy:.. and who has a nice personality. i couldn't care less about looks i look at how i am treated, and what kind of person he is.
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Millenium_edition on 04-05-2005 at 07:58 PM

quote:
quote:

Judge both...
of course, looks do matter, to know wether the girl takes care of herself. i don't want a sloppy girl. but it's not like "OMG BREASTS OH AND TITS xD"

¬_¬
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by segosa on 04-05-2005 at 07:59 PM

Everyone says "ugly" without thinking what it actually means. People don't realise that no-one is ugly. The only thing that makes "ugly" is your mind. To you one woman is a "dog" yet to another guy she may be very pretty.

There's someone for everyone. You may think someone's ugly as hell and will be alone all their life but I guarantee you everyone gets someone. People's minds work different ways.

And what's what I want. Someone who primarily understands that everyone is different and that one person may find something boring whilst another does not. I can't stand people who're so narrow-minded no one can enjoy doing things others can't.

Sure I have my preferences with looks, we all do. It's human. That's another thing not to forget, since everyone's different some people may only go for looks. Sure we can give them advice but no one can force another human being to do something. To us it's not nice, to them it's normal. And normal can't be defined.

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Concord Dawn on 04-05-2005 at 08:00 PM

Heh, looks and intelligence are pretty even for me, although I'm not gonna date a person with only one and not the other. I really don't wanna go out a dumb slut that cries over a broken nail.

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by .Roy on 04-05-2005 at 08:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
i agree. (Y)

wow it's cool to see a guy say things like that, usually guys judge by or with.. something 8-) which isn't their brain.
- not all guys but a lot that i've known.

the type of guy i would go for *-) somebody who would treat me with respect. must be somebody who can make me laugh, not just smile cuz everybody can do that, but laugh. i look at the personality, the guy can't care too much about his looks and things, i don't care if he is considered not so good looking, if he cares and whines about it than its out of the question. so basically somebody true to themselves :cheesy:.. and who has a nice personality. i couldn't care less about looks i look at how i am treated, and what kind of person he is.

lol
* .Roy reminds Joa of age difference...
anyway. I think also how the person looks is important. I am not saying send me all the sluts that look like elish cutburt. I am saying i want good looking nice woman. I dont think its ALL about personality.
i cant go kissing someone who is a fatass and is BUT UGLY
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by *Saint* on 04-05-2005 at 08:12 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=430415]

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
the type of guy i would go for *-) somebody who would treat me with respect. must be somebody who can make me laugh. i look at the personality, the guy can't care too much about his looks and things, (his specialty)i don't care if he is considered not so good looking,i couldn't care less about looks i look at how i am treated, and what kind of person he is.

hes everythign you want joa
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Joa on 04-05-2005 at 08:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes
* Hobbes reminds Joa of age difference...

for sure age difference matters :| i think most people realize that. but to be honest age difference is not such an issue when both people are adults :-/ .. so (being 22) if i were to date a man who would be like in his 30s i wouldn't think it's wrong.

although i'm scared of all man and wouldn't want to date anybody :refuck:

well, not for some time :|

quote:
Originally posted by *Saint*

[Image: attachment.php?pid=430415]
quote:
Originally posted by Joa
the type of guy i would go for *-) somebody who would treat me with respect. must be somebody who can make me laugh. i look at the personality, the guy can't care too much about his looks and things, (his specialty)i don't care if he is considered not so good looking,i couldn't care less about looks i look at how i am treated, and what kind of person he is.

hes everythign you want joa

:lol: damn u saint there are limits.. i'm only human
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Tasha on 04-05-2005 at 08:54 PM

Rita is an English name. 8-)

quote:
    [/list]

Agree. (y)

quote:
Originally posted by Segosa
Everyone says "ugly" without thinking what it actually means. People don't realise that no-one is ugly. The only thing that makes "ugly" is your mind. To you one woman is a "dog" yet to another guy she may be very pretty.

There's someone for everyone. You may think someone's ugly as hell and will be alone all their life but I guarantee you everyone gets someone. People's minds work different ways.

And what's what I want. Someone who primarily understands that everyone is different and that one person may find something boring whilst another does not. I can't stand people who're so narrow-minded no one can enjoy doing things others can't.

Sure I have my preferences with looks, we all do. It's human. That's another thing not to forget, since everyone's different some people may only go for looks. Sure we can give them advice but no one can force another human being to do something. To us it's not nice, to them it's normal. And normal can't be defined.

Agree. (y)

quote:
Originally posted by Joa

Agree. (y)
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by absorbation on 04-05-2005 at 09:24 PM

I like girls that are funny and attrative :P (Very boring I know)

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Ash_ on 04-05-2005 at 10:37 PM

here goes.

the main thing i look for in a girl is fun, she has to be fun to be with and to talk to. not one of those serious type girls. she has to be fairly intelligent. not like genius smart, but willing to make the right choices for her life. not a stupid girl who's like ("oooh he's rich im gonna go binge off him"). she also needs to have a certain type of personality. not like those girls who like change around different people. she has confident with talking about anything. in figure, im not gonna lie i do prefer the lookers over the notso beautiful ones. lets say a nice arse and a pretty face. :P

and yeh bogan, just a bit dodgy there eh? :P

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by brian on 04-08-2005 at 11:03 AM

It would be a girl which if funny, cute, and would love me back! -- I don't care about watermelons or whatever. :dodgy:

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by Lilo on 04-08-2005 at 11:09 AM

The guy has to be nice to me, have a sense of humour, respect me for who i am, :blah!: :cheesy:

RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for? by squall_leonhart69r on 04-08-2005 at 10:25 PM

gotta have a sense of humour, and a sense of fun,

a pulse is required....err, gotta be fun, pretty,

love me is a good requirement :P