Shoutbox

[URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? (/showthread.php?tid=42012)

[URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Dempsey on 04-05-2005 at 09:32 PM

Has anyone downloaded the Simpsons SoundPack from MPSounds.net and kept the .plp file?

If so could you please email it to me?   

Thanks

RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Bram on 04-05-2005 at 09:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
Has anyone downloaded the Simpsons SoundPack from MPSounds.net and kept the .plp file?

Thanks

Here you are, this one I downloaded.
RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by M73A on 04-05-2005 at 09:40 PM

quote:

Thanks

can i just ask why^o). u delete it or something? (sorry, just wondering...)
RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Dempsey on 04-05-2005 at 09:43 PM

thanks, but did it work for you, becuase I can't add this one either, its corrupted :s

RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Dempsey on 04-05-2005 at 09:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
quote:

Thanks

can i just ask why^o). u delete it or something? (sorry, just wondering...)
kinda, somehow when i was doing some new stuff it got corrupted
RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Bram on 04-05-2005 at 09:44 PM

Here it works.

Strange

EDIT: Srr, doesn't work either
The South Park one worked.

RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Zephyr on 04-05-2005 at 10:00 PM

This one worked for me. Just tried it.

RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Dempsey on 04-05-2005 at 10:12 PM

cheers that one works great :D

RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Zephyr on 04-05-2005 at 10:14 PM

quote:
cheers that one works great

Glad I could help. Btw, I think your plus! soundpacks website is great!
RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Dempsey on 04-05-2005 at 10:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by monster.rat
Glad I could help. Btw, I think your plus! soundpacks website is great!

Cheers :D
RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Joe on 04-05-2005 at 10:21 PM

I tried to download it the other day and i had no success, sorry i didn't address this problem to you... good to see it was fixed though

RE: [URGENT] Anyone Have the Simpsons SoundPack? by Dempsey on 04-05-2005 at 10:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by atownjoe
I tried to download it the other day and i had no success, sorry i didn't address this problem to you... good to see it was fixed though
yea i didnt realise there a problem until today, so if you ever get a problem on the site again either post in the bugs forum on the site or email me or something :)

Cheers