Shoutbox

HELP.........with dimension!!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: HELP.........with dimension!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=42026)

HELP.........with dimension!!!! by vaccination on 04-06-2005 at 09:03 AM

[font=Arial][color=blue] can any1 help me i downloaded the Dimension plugin from the msgplus! prefrences window!:type: i then unistalled from add and remove programs whilst it was still running! :@now whenever i start up my computer it comes up in a window and say....Dimension seems not to be installed or corrupt:@   is there any way i can get rid of this message???????? help plz!

RE: HELP.........with dimension!!!! by Joa on 04-06-2005 at 09:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by james13

[font=Arial][color=blue] can any1 help me i downloaded the Dimension plugin from the msgplus! prefrences window! i then unistalled from add and remove programs whilst it was still running! now whenever i start up my computer it comes up in a window and say....Dimension seems not to be installed or corrupt   is there any way i can get rid of this message???????? help plz!

you can go to the Plus! menu from your contact list -> Preferences -> Plugins

and than uncheck the box beside the plugin name (this will disable it from poping up whenever you start msn and plus)

ALSO:
go to the drive where you have plus installed (probably C:\Program Files\MessengerPlus! 3\) and go into the plugins foder and delete the .dll file that is called dimension.dll .. or something related to the plugin name.
RE: HELP.........with dimension!!!! by slipstream3d on 04-07-2005 at 01:52 AM

If this doesn't work, reinstall the plugin, quit msn, and uninstall again... that should take care of it.

RE: HELP.........with dimension!!!! by x2zen on 04-07-2005 at 04:47 AM

Dimension is not a Plus! plug-in, its an add-on for MSN Messenger. Its very out-dated.
Jon is currently working on version 2.

You are saying that you have uninstalled it?
You can always do what m_e said just not in the Messenger Plus! folder, or open the "run" box and type msconfig, and uncheck "Dimension" in the start tab