Shoutbox

" Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 (/showthread.php?tid=42105)

" Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by shefo on 04-07-2005 at 11:59 AM

Hi Guys ,,

At first I was using msn messenger 6.2 for along time .. I was using stuffplugin
www.stuffplug.com

it was agr8 plugin .. v.v.v gr8 +o(

No iam using msn messenger 7.0.0732:D

These featurs are not working in the stuffplug with msn 7.0:
-Notify when someone opened aconversation with u /
-Notify when someone deleted you/
-open inbox in default browser /
- diblay images full size

I need this 4 features very much guuuuuuuuuuuyz :(:(:(

Wut Should I do to make them work with msn 7.0 ??

Note : i'm using the old version " 0.7 "

RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by Eljay on 04-07-2005 at 12:00 PM

try the new official msn messenger 7.0, get it here

RE: RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by BEWARE^^ on 04-07-2005 at 12:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
try the new official msn messenger 7.0, get it here

but there is still one thing in messnger 7.x not working and that is the CE/DP stealer from stuffplug-NG

see here i made this thread

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=42075
RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by Eljay on 04-07-2005 at 12:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BEWARE^^
but there is still one thing in stuffplug-NG not working and that is the CE/DP stealer with messnger 7.x

see here i made this thread http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=42075

CE/DP stealer works fine for me  :undecided:
RE: RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by BEWARE^^ on 04-07-2005 at 12:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
quote:
Originally posted by BEWARE^^
but there is still one thing in stuffplug-NG not working and that is the CE/DP stealer with messnger 7.x

see here i made this thread http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=42075

CE/DP stealer works fine for me  :undecided:

well i dont get it i want to steal a pic from a friend and it doens't steals it it doesnt shows up in the CE/DP stealer window
RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by shefo on 04-07-2005 at 12:30 PM

so .. what i should do .. i  think i'm using the offical version but not working also ..

RE: RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by BEWARE^^ on 04-07-2005 at 12:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shefo
so .. what i should do .. i  think i'm using the offical version but not working also ..

what are you using show me

im using :

Windows-versie: Windows XP, 5.01.2600
Messenger-versie: 7.0.0777
Messenger Plus!-versie: 3.50.0124
RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by Vilkku on 04-07-2005 at 12:53 PM

I got problems with the main window ad remover and the 5 custom emoticons/message limit remover.

RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by Kowell on 04-07-2005 at 01:10 PM

I am curently using
msn 7.0.0777
Msg+ 3.50.124
stuff plug 2.1.243
everything works fine(unless the 5 emoticons limits) but you have to understand that Msn7 blocks some features that were popular with the old msn6/stuffplug like opening/closing window notifier and custom sized display pictures....you,ll see it big but not the people you talk to unless they too have the latest stuffplug on theyr msn7....the CE/DP works fine for me though

RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by linx05 on 04-07-2005 at 02:07 PM

You have to use the latest StuffPlug. But with the Final Build of MSN7 the "5 emoticons limit" feature doesn't work.

As for these:
-Notify when someone opened aconversation with u: Doesn't work in MSN7 anymore. Author of plugin has removed this feature.

-Notify when someone deleted you: Will be back in a future version. But it won't be displayed in realtime. Rather it is like norooms List Manager. Except you won't have to sign out of MSN for it to work.

-open inbox in default browser: What browser do you use?

-diblay images full size: If the other contact is using MSN7, they too much install StuffPlug. Contacts with MSN6 will see it properly.

RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by kierant on 04-07-2005 at 03:18 PM

These don't work on my MSN. I have the new official one. See Picture.

RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by shefo on 04-07-2005 at 04:17 PM

im using ..
windows xp sp2 - Messenger Plus 3.50 - msn messenger 7.0.0732

well .. The Most thing i wanted in this plugin was " D.P full size - messenge when some one openeinng aconv. with you "

Thx anyway .. But If one know asolution for these .. plz tell me.

RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by L. Coyote on 04-07-2005 at 04:25 PM

Please, remember that the lastest version of StuffPlug was made for the public betas.

You will have to wait for an update for some things to work.

The notification for "contact started conversation" was been removed because MSNM7 can open hidden conversations to get information from you (DP, etc.), thus you'd be notificated when actually no one opened a conversation with you (it has been explained a lot of times, you can always look around on the forums).

:) Hope that clears up some bits.

RE: RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by linx05 on 04-07-2005 at 04:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kieranissafe
These don't work on my MSN. I have the new official one. See Picture.

They all worked for me. Except for the "remove 5 custom emoticon limit" feature. Make sure you haven't patched MSN. Try reinstalling StuffPlug and/or MSN.
RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by BEWARE^^ on 04-07-2005 at 05:32 PM

well i am going to wait untill there is a new version of stuffplus-NG
:)

RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by alebowgm on 04-08-2005 at 02:58 AM

Hide Banners in contact list also doesnt work in the final 7 build...

RE: " Stuff Plugin " problems with msn 7.0 by matty on 04-08-2005 at 03:04 AM

The features that you are saying do not work in the current version of MSN Messenger. TB is working on a new version that should support it as far as I know.