Shoutbox

Whatever happened to Block/Unblock group? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Whatever happened to Block/Unblock group? (/showthread.php?tid=42124)

Whatever happened to Block/Unblock group? by Dead_1nside on 04-07-2005 at 02:28 PM

Just installed MSN Messenger 7 Final and MsgPlus! 3.50, and I block entire groups well I used to on Messenger 6 and 3.21, but now I right click a group name and there are no Plus! options anymore, just your bog standard MSN ones. Why has this feature been removed...? Is there a way to do something similiar - mass blocking and unblocking of an entire contact group? Thanks in advance for any help.

RE: Whatever happened to Block/Unblock group? by Tochjo on 04-07-2005 at 02:31 PM

Quoted from Missing Features:

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
/blockgrp will works very well in Messenger 7, it's just that I can't add it to the group menu, I'll think about an alternative for future versions.

RE: Whatever happened to Block/Unblock group? by Dead_1nside on 04-07-2005 at 02:37 PM

Thank-you very much for the speedy reply. You've been a great help.

RE: Whatever happened to Block/Unblock group? by RaceProUK on 04-07-2005 at 05:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
Quoted from Missing Features:
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
/blockgrp will works very well in Messenger 7, it's just that I can't add it to the group menu, I'll think about an alternative for future versions.

Is there a public list somewhere?