Shoutbox

does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? (/showthread.php?tid=42141)

does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by azur on 04-07-2005 at 04:10 PM

hello, is there any skin which works with the final version of msn 7.0 german ?

i need a patch, which i can remove the stupid tabs on the left side

edit: is it normal that a coloured nickname isnt display right in the contat list?

RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Screeny on 04-07-2005 at 04:24 PM

For the second thing:

Go to Extras->Optionen->Sicherheit->Turn on "Dies ist ein öffentlicher Computer, darum meine Registerkarten nicht anzeigen".

If you need an ad remover too, use the A-Patch:
http://dansmedia.com/fileupload/store/A-Patch.rar

btw: It's nice to see a german guy here :)

Edit: No, it's not... do you have MsgPlus! installed?

RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by azur on 04-07-2005 at 04:27 PM

oh thx man :) very nice :)
i tried the A patch , but then my msn messenger won't start

edit: yes i have  , the newest version

RE: RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Screeny on 04-07-2005 at 04:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by azur

Yeah, some of my other MSN Messengern buddys had the same problem...  Sorry, don't know how to fix this =/

Edit: Just a stupid suggestion: Have you tried to reinstall MsgPlus?
RE: RE: RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by azur on 04-07-2005 at 04:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Screeny
quote:

Yeah, some of my other MSN Messengern buddys had the same problem...  Sorry, don't know how to fix this =/

doesn't matter :) ... i wait ... it's the first day of the new messenger;)
RE: RE: RE: RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Screeny on 04-07-2005 at 04:34 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

doesn't matter :) ... i wait ... it's the first day of the new messenger;)

Yep :P Well, I don't like the final version. It's still very buggy =/
And I want a feature to turn off the filetransfer protection.
RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by azur on 04-07-2005 at 04:39 PM

hehe ... you're right , isn't that against the file protection in the A Patch ?

RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Zephyr on 04-07-2005 at 04:45 PM

quote:

A-patch does include an option to stop file protection.
Mess.be also just posted a patch to allow extensions. File Extention Unblocker

Description of File Extension Unblocker
quote:
Originally posted by mess.be
Simple program that will allow the following file extensions to be transferred over MSN Messenger again: .exe; .bat; .com; .cmd; .reg; .vbs; .inf; .msi; .htm; .html; .swf; .js; .mp3; .mp2; .ape; .apl; .flac;.shn; .mpc; .mp+; .wma; .ogg; .mp4; .aac; .voc; .mid; .mac; .cda; .kar; .midi; .rar; .zip; .wav; .jpg; .gif; .png; .bmp; .jpeg; .doc; .xls; .pls; .pub; .dat; .html; .htm; .avi; .mpg; .mpeg; .nfo; .txt; .torrent; .diz; .ppt; .m3u; .sfv; .tar; .htt; .mht; .asp; .aspx; .tiff; .rtf; .ini; .cab; .ico; .icl; .ip; .iptheme; .msstyles; .theme; .dll; .psd; .vbs; .swf; .php; .xaml; .iso; .bin; .cue; .xml; .par; .par2; .ace; .arj; .lzh; .7z; .gz; .bz; .uue; .bz2; .jar; .z; .ade; .adn; .adp; .aia; .img; .date; .aip; .ait; .amf; .ani; .aob; .asf; .csv; .fla; .pxr; .wmv; .nrg; .mov; .sav; .xhtml; .php5; .pxr; .m4a; .qxr; .h; .cpp; .pdd; .rle; .dib; .eps; .jpe; .pcx; .pdp; .raw; .pct; .pict; .sct; .tga; .vda; .icd; .vst; .tif; .tpl; .log; .prx; .cdf; .nls; .ax; .msc; .cpl.

Please note that these filetypes were blocked in order to counter the propagation of viruses over the .NET Messenger network. Always be wary of any file you receive!

RE: RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Screeny on 04-07-2005 at 04:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by monster.rat
quote:

A-patch does include an option to stop file protection.
Nope... A-Patch doesn't have an option to disable the filetransfer protection for the new, official MSN Messenger 7 build (yet).
RE: RE: RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Zephyr on 04-07-2005 at 04:53 PM

quote:
Nope... A-Patch doesn't have an option to disable the filetransfer protection for the new, official MSN Messenger 7 build (yet).

I think it does.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=432630]
RE: RE: RE: RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Screeny on 04-07-2005 at 04:57 PM

quote:
quote:

I think it does.

[img]http://shoutbox.menthix.net/attachment.php?pid=432630[img]

Yep, you're right. Sorry, my mistake.
Don't kick me, I'm dumb :P
RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Zephyr on 04-07-2005 at 05:00 PM

I just went to the thread and downloaded it from mirror 1.
A-patch

RE: RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by azur on 04-07-2005 at 05:24 PM

quote:
I just went to the thread and downloaded it from mirror 1.
A-patch

nice thing, but do you know why my msn wont start any more, when i use that patch:(
RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Zephyr on 04-07-2005 at 06:03 PM

quote:
nice thing, but do you know why my msn wont start any more, when i use that patch

What exactly happens?
RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by azur on 04-07-2005 at 06:07 PM

before I run the patch, I close the messenger, then I start it and choose  some things which I want to remove , then I click on apply ... nothing happens ... I close A patch and want to start the messenger  but nothing happens. When I want to run it again, I have to restore the backup files from a patch or repair the messenger.

RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Zephyr on 04-07-2005 at 06:11 PM

azur, are you running the patch on a completely clean unmodified version of MSN?

RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by azur on 04-07-2005 at 06:16 PM

i've installed msn plus, does that perhaps disturb ?

RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by Zephyr on 04-07-2005 at 06:21 PM

quote:
That wouldn't affect it at all as messenger plus isn't a patch but an addon.
quote:
then I click on apply ... nothing happens ...
Doesn't the caution screen even come up that says "make sure you are running this patch...etc."

Only other thing i can think of would be to download again, maybe from another mirror. A-patch official website

RE: RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by azur on 04-07-2005 at 06:49 PM

quote:
quote:
That wouldn't affect it at all as messenger plus isn't a patch but an addon.
quote:
then I click on apply ... nothing happens ...
Doesn't the caution screen even come up that says "make sure you are running this patch...etc."

Only other thing i can think of would be to download again, maybe from another mirror. A-patch official website

yeah... that appears but, no change... i've downloaded it again ...
RE: does any skin works with msn 7.0 german final ? by SaVaS on 04-08-2005 at 03:58 AM

yeah i have the same problem...:(