Shoutbox

can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? (/showthread.php?tid=42235)

can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by bungleMX on 04-08-2005 at 05:45 PM

can any one use videoconference.. in full screen using the new msn 7.x.777 ?? I still can't do it I'm in Mexico..

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by M73A on 04-08-2005 at 06:35 PM

can someone explain how you do it aswell...

none of my contacts hu have a webcam have msn 7 afaik :dodgy: is it for webcams like the buttons in msn, or for video conferencing option only?

can you do it with me on msn 7 and my contact on msn 6.2...would i be able to use fullscreen option?

thanks

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by Osiris on 04-08-2005 at 06:47 PM

I can use video conferences in full screen:

to use them go to Actions >> Audio/Video >> Start a Video Conference. In order to see your contacts webcam full screen you need to press a button to the side of the picture (kinda like an arrow).

[Image: attachment.php?pid=433789]

And no you cant full screen a webcam normally, just in video conferences. 

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by M73A on 04-08-2005 at 06:48 PM

Thanks, im trying it now with my friend, i can see the button:P wooooooooo, lol

EDIT: BARGH IT CRAHSES MY MSN:S

EDIT EDIT: it works when it wants to, owel dont normally do V.C

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by Rik on 04-08-2005 at 06:54 PM

i can

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
EDIT: BARGH IT CRAHSES MY MSN:S
yeah, that's why i don't use it any way..
RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by user27089 on 04-08-2005 at 06:55 PM

it worked for me when I was using 7.0.0425 or whatever and the other contact was using 7.0.0x beta :p...

Don't know about now, I'll try it...

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by bungleMX on 04-08-2005 at 07:46 PM

cool for you, but I can't see that icon in here, i don't know why, it has to be a logitech webcam?

[Image: webcam9rv.jpg]

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by Osiris on 04-08-2005 at 07:51 PM

It doesnt have to be a logitech webcam, i use a Sony PS2 eyetoy. and i cant think of anything that might help.

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by azur on 04-08-2005 at 07:51 PM

hello man, i have 2 msn accounts, i started poly msn and turned my webcam on, but i didnt have that icon for fullscreen

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by bungleMX on 04-08-2005 at 08:10 PM

Some articles said that fullscreen will be only be available in some countrys, can this be possible!? I'm from Mexico.

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by Rik on 04-09-2005 at 08:42 AM

the icon does't appear for me any more

RE: RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by bungleMX on 04-09-2005 at 05:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Cool Rik
the icon does't appear for me any more

So what can be the problem!?
RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by Exca on 04-09-2005 at 05:21 PM

maybe it only works when there is no other video playing, or msn is the only program open... or maybe it has something to do with your graphical card or so:^)

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by Rik on 04-09-2005 at 06:27 PM

My mistake.
you can, you just need to chose the 2nd option: with micro

[Image: attachment.php?pid=434714]

then the icon will apear (if the other person acept the quest)

RE: RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by bungleMX on 04-09-2005 at 08:32 PM

quote:
My mistake.
you can, you just need to chose the 2nd option: with micro

[img]attachment[/img]

then the icon will apear (if the other person acept the quest)

I still can't do it! :(
RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by Y2Pdogg on 04-10-2005 at 02:20 AM

I don't know how i did it but I was viewing my girlfriend's webcam and I accidently pushed something and it went full-screen. lol I was like woah!

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by Rik on 04-10-2005 at 12:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bungleMX
Do you have micro?
RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by .Roy on 04-10-2005 at 12:08 PM

it works for me ¬¬

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by Exca on 04-10-2005 at 12:28 PM

quote:
quote:
Do you have micro?

You don't need a micro to set up an audio conversation... you can do it with aux, or line, or stereo mix, whatever it's called on yours, so you stream all your pc's audio and not just the micro... You do have to set your configuration once at the sound&video tab
RE: RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by bungleMX on 04-11-2005 at 05:16 PM

quote:
quote:
Do you have micro?

Yes I have, :( every thing is ok with hardware and software, "i think"
RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by jbm166 on 04-13-2005 at 07:52 AM

Hello,

I have the same problem ... please anyone who had the same problem and manage to fix it ?

I am living in Finland ... can that really be country related ?

J&B

RE: can anyone use videoconf.. in full screen? by Rik on 04-16-2005 at 02:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jbm166

I am living in Finland ... can that really be country related ?

i think yes...because just yesterday appear me the MSN Photo Swap and it's free at some weeks.

and do you have your windows updated ?