Shoutbox

Help with animated text - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Help with animated text (/showthread.php?tid=42236)

Help with animated text by buph15 on 04-08-2005 at 05:55 PM

|-) Anyone help me, I am looking for a way to display the animated text or font in msn :o. Does anyone know how to do it???

RE: Help with animated text by Jhrono on 04-08-2005 at 06:06 PM

What do you mean?please specify what you need...:)

RE: Help with animated text by CookieRevised on 04-08-2005 at 07:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by buph15
|-) Anyone help me, I am looking for a way to display the animated text or font in msn :o. Does anyone know how to do it???
Even IF this was possible it would be extremely annoying for you contacts!!!!!!
RE: Help with animated text by .Roy on 04-08-2005 at 07:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by buph15
Even IF this was possible it would be extremely annoying for you contacts!!!!!!

u understood what he said?

What did he say? (a)
RE: Help with animated text by Shezi on 04-08-2005 at 07:22 PM

download customes from www.mess.be and install it and then installl animated text from customess window..

RE: Help with animated text by andrey on 04-08-2005 at 08:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shezi_ali
download customes from www.mess.be and install it and then installl animated text from customess window..
erm...there is no option in customess to have animated text/nicknames whatever in msn.
And theres no plugin/patch I know of that can do this (and I hope there won't be one).
RE: Help with animated text by Millenium_edition on 04-08-2005 at 08:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by andrey
quote:
erm...there is no option in customess to have animated text/nicknames whatever in msn.
And theres no plugin/patch I know of that can do this (and I hope there won't be one).
animated gifs as letters...
RE: Help with animated text by Shezi on 04-08-2005 at 08:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by andrey
quote:
in customess there is an panel for Emoticon Fonts.. well these animated fonts only shows in ur msgs may not in ur display name or nikname.......
RE: Help with animated text by andrey on 04-08-2005 at 08:41 PM

quote:
in customess there is an panel for Emoticon Fonts.. well these animated fonts only shows in ur msgs may not in ur display name or nikname.......
The emoticon fonts in customess aren't animated.
RE: Help with animated text by Shezi on 04-08-2005 at 09:01 PM

google the animated fonts and then save them or ur hard disk then add them as an emotion in ur msn.... then use them....

RE: Help with animated text by Jhrono on 04-08-2005 at 09:43 PM

quote:

google the animated fonts and then save them or ur hard disk then add them as an emotion in ur msn.... then use them....
In order to other people see that font they must have it installed...
RE: Help with animated text by Shezi on 04-09-2005 at 06:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
quote:

i dont think so .. the people to whome u chat also have the emotion installed that u r using ... because these are just emotion fonts not the real fonts... as the windows have like "Arial, courier sans ets......
u can use emotion font but it will take lil time to show ur msg at ur contactt side.... as the new emotion takes some time to b shown at ur chat frnd's side....
RE: RE: Help with animated text by Fredzz on 04-09-2005 at 02:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny

No, because "animated fonts" are animated gifs! so you just add each letter as an emoticon and presto! Animated fonts! quite annoying if i tell you !

Well i get already annoyed with an animated question mark! :dodgy:

shezi_ali was faster :P