Shoutbox

[suggestion] Auto accept - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [suggestion] Auto accept (/showthread.php?tid=42279)

[suggestion] Auto accept by Striker on 04-09-2005 at 06:56 AM

not sure if this was stated already, but here goes
for the automatic accept feature it only lists the nickname of the person. Some of my contacts have the same nickname.. and since theres no right click to view their email, i donno whos who
it just happened to me now thats why.. i had a friend on auto accept, and it didn't work.. then i realized its probably because i actually had someone else an auto accept and not her.
anyways, just a small suggestion if its not been suggested already

RE: [suggestion] Auto accept by RaceProUK on 04-09-2005 at 02:24 PM

If you use custom names, that would make it easier to select the correct contacts.

RE: [suggestion] Auto accept by Fredzz on 04-09-2005 at 02:39 PM

Well not everyone likes custom names! Personally, i dont! anyway! Plus should recognize when we change View contacts by Email address, and whenever we set that option to see by Email, we would go to Auto accept configuration and it SHOULD show as email addresses.. but it doesn't !

RE: RE: [suggestion] Auto accept by Striker on 04-09-2005 at 04:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fredzz
Well not everyone likes custom names! Personally, i dont! anyway! Plus should recognize when we change View contacts by Email address, and whenever we set that option to see by Email, we would go to Auto accept configuration and it SHOULD show as email addresses.. but it doesn't !

ya i tried that just before i posted, found the same issue.
i dont use custom names.. i thought it might work like the way you suggested it, but thats a lot of work to find out if you got the right person or not..