Shoutbox

HELP: text size overwrite friend's in conversation window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: HELP: text size overwrite friend's in conversation window (/showthread.php?tid=42311)

HELP: text size overwrite friend's in conversation window by josh3r on 04-09-2005 at 03:53 PM

I'm using MSN6.2 with MSN Plus 3.50, Handwriting Enabler and Hopper.
Running Windows XP Pro (SP 1).

When i open conversation windows with my friends, my text size overwrite theirs (but not the font face....)

What is the problem? Can someone pls help?

RE: HELP: text size overwrite friend's in conversation window by Exca on 04-09-2005 at 04:09 PM

Maybe you can start upgrading your system first and then check if the problem still occurs:

-XP SP1 should be SP2 along with the other regular updates (update.windows.com , released some time ago)
-MSN 6.2 should be 7.0 where handwriting is included standard. I suggest not to use many crappy patches, Plus! is reliable and probably the most advanced one, what do you need more...

RE: HELP: text size overwrite friend's in conversation window by haydos on 04-09-2005 at 04:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by josh3r
I'm using MSN6.2 with MSN Plus 3.50, Handwriting Enabler and Hopper.
Running Windows XP Pro (SP 1).

When i open conversation windows with my friends, my text size overwrite theirs (but not the font face....)

What is the problem? Can someone pls help?

If im understanding correctly, this is whats meant to happen. For example, if you changed your font size to 72 it never has been shown as 72 on their screen, Its in their font size and vice versa