Shoutbox

stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr (/showthread.php?tid=42342)

stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by BrOkEn on 04-09-2005 at 10:17 PM

guyz there was an update for msn msngr okay i did it after that stuffplug-Ng not workin at all :S help plz :S

RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by user27089 on 04-09-2005 at 10:19 PM

The reason that stuffplug isn't working is because of compatibility errors, it is only several features that aren't working for stuffplug, but these features can be replaced by some third-party patches for MSN Messenger... The next compatible stuffplug will be coming out beginning of May :).

RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by x2zen on 04-09-2005 at 10:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
... The next compatible stuffplug will be coming out beginning of May .
Actually it will be released around monday
RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by BrOkEn on 04-09-2005 at 10:23 PM

then shall wait with out big size of dis pic till monday :| :'(

RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by user27089 on 04-09-2005 at 10:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BrOkEn
then shall wait with out big size of dis pic till monday :| :'(

Actually, only the "hide ad banner in main window" and "custom search engine" features don't work, if you get the latest stuffplug, then every single other feature still works fine :).
RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by BrOkEn on 04-09-2005 at 10:28 PM

man i got stuffplug-Ng 2 :S so its not workin 8-|

RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by user27089 on 04-09-2005 at 10:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BrOkEn
man i got stuffplug-Ng 2 :S so its not workin 8-|

Every feature is working perfectly fine with me... are you running msn 7.0.0777, messenger plus! 3.50 and windows xp... if you are, then everything should be working fine :s..
RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by BrOkEn on 04-09-2005 at 10:34 PM

its not ^o) and before i downloaded this updated msngr it was perfectly but now its not :D

RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by yvoictra on 04-09-2005 at 10:38 PM

I hace a doubt...talking about the new msn7, I installed it yesyerday, and i have seen that stuffplug doesn't work properly... but I have seen something strange and I wold like to know if it is produced because of stuffplug bad function. The problem is that when I clic in the icon of the user, appears a window which has the information about the user...however this appears in the left side of the screen instead of near the mouse pointer, is it normal?

I attached to this message an image with my problem.

Thanks

RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by Plik on 04-09-2005 at 10:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by yvoictra
I hace a doubt...talking about the new msn7, I installed it yesyerday, and i have seen that stuffplug doesn't work properly... but I have seen something strange and I wold like to know if it is produced because of stuffplug bad function. The problem is that when I clic in the icon of the user, appears a window which has the information about the user...however this appears in the left side of the screen instead of near the mouse pointer, is it normal?

I attached to this message an image with my problem.

Thanks

If there isnt enought space for the contact card to show on the left side where the mouse is then it appears on the right side.

Broken: What happens when you try and use stuffplug, can you be more specific about how it isnt working?
RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by yvoictra on 04-10-2005 at 06:00 PM

I don't know if the problem is caused by Messenger Plus, Stuffplug or what...

and the possibility of not having enough space in the screen is not posible...with msn messenger7beta it works perfectly.

Thanks, and now try to discover which is the problem

RE: stuffplug-Ng not workin with new msngr by BrOkEn on 04-10-2005 at 10:38 PM

ya man i'll try look after i installed that new one i cant inlarge ma dis pic ok but the same dialod appear when i want to add any pic 2 disp picz but it doznt work :S