Shoutbox

Bug with perso image in message window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Bug with perso image in message window (/showthread.php?tid=42354)

Bug with perso image in message window by KingDodo on 04-10-2005 at 02:02 AM

Hi,

I have installed the latest version of Messenger Plus, my father too. I have the latest new final Msn 7, my father the latest Msn beta 7.

Now, i can't see his personal image in the conversation window, and he can't see my picture too.

I have asked to all my contacts that have the latest Msn 7, and they all see my picture and i see their picture too.

So, i have uninstalled Messenger Plus, and my father too. We see now our picture.

So i think there is a bug with Messenger Plus in Msn 7 (final and maybe Beta).

RE: Bug with perso image in message window by matty on 04-10-2005 at 03:15 AM

What picture do you mean exaclty? You cannot see them in the conversation window (display pictures, emoticons which ones).

RE: Bug with perso image in message window by KingDodo on 04-11-2005 at 04:25 PM

Mmm cant explain i think in english, this is the personal picture that displayed in the conversation window, at the right of the window...

RE: Bug with perso image in message window by Matti on 04-11-2005 at 05:33 PM

Matty, he means the display picture. ;)

RE: Bug with perso image in message window by M73A on 04-11-2005 at 05:50 PM

i sometimes can't see my contacts display pictures....normally just leave it a while and then it comes up though...i think its a server side thing for me. it might be for you too, but it may also be something else. i haven't heard of this bug before besides the server being slow...