Shoutbox

Installing Muggins Problem [Problem back again] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Installing Muggins Problem [Problem back again] (/showthread.php?tid=42377)

Installing Muggins Problem [Problem back again] by J.J on 04-10-2005 at 09:19 AM

I'm having problems installing muggins

I enter the pin and i get an error:

'The content installation failed, please try again later'

Then after i click 'ok' it says:

'A download is already in progress. Msn messenger allows only one download at a time'

And i'm not downloading anything else...

What can i do to get them to instal...

I had this problem with winks and moods aswel (yes i know the codes don't work for them anymore)

Yes i know that i must have the Large dp option turned on in Stuffplug NG for the muggins to download

I tryed installing muggins on my sisters computer user account and they worked, they just don't work on my user account :undecided:

Help would be very much appreciated :)

RE: Installing Muggins Problem by .Roy on 04-10-2005 at 09:26 AM

try restarting msn messenger, or reinstalling msn messenger, or restarting your computer

RE: Installing Muggins Problem [Back again] by J.J on 04-11-2005 at 04:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes
try restarting msn messenger, or reinstalling msn messenger, or restarting your computer

Omg i didn't even think to uninstal!

Thanks HEAPS Hobbes :D it works now!

Edit: :cry: The problem is back again...i tryed uninstaling and reinstaling but im getting the error again...does anyone know whats going on?

Edit2: Added attachment of the error

btw, if i have installed a muggin on another user account on my computer, is there any way to get it onto my user account and instal it on my Msn?
RE: Installing Muggins Problem [Problem back again] by .Roy on 04-11-2005 at 05:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Third Dimension
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes

Omg i didn't even think to uninstal!

Thanks HEAPS Hobbes :D it works now!

Edit: :cry: The problem is back again...i tryed uninstaling and reinstaling but im getting the error again...does anyone know whats going on?

Edit2: Added attachment of the error

btw, if i have installed a muggin on another user account on my computer, is there any way to get it onto my user account and instal it on my Msn?

i have seend a post about where u can find the muggins on ur pc. Search for it i guess. I forgot where it was, and i have to go to school :P
RE: Installing Muggins Problem [Problem back again] by maleja21 on 05-29-2006 at 11:17 PM

hey, i have the same problem.. and i really wanna have those muggins, what can i do??
please!:S