Shoutbox

Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time (/showthread.php?tid=42407)

Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by Plasma1 on 04-10-2005 at 04:03 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a polygramy or whatever for MSN 7 Final?...The thing that allows you to open more then 1 msn at a time

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by M73A on 04-10-2005 at 04:04 PM

goto mess.be theres loads there, and stuffplug ng has polygamy feature although im not sure if it works for the latest msn 7. (Y)

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by Anubis on 04-10-2005 at 04:05 PM

StuffPlug-NG has this feature. Just enable it in the configuration (it comes up just after you install it. You can go on StuffPlug-NG's offical website by clicking here. Hope this helps :)

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by Plasma1 on 04-10-2005 at 04:08 PM

Yeah...mess.be doesn't have one for latest msn :(..thats why i posted here lol

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by .Roy on 04-10-2005 at 04:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Plasma1
Yeah...mess.be doesn't have one for latest msn :(..thats why i posted here lol
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
StuffPlug-NG has this feature. Just enable it in the configuration (it comes up just after you install it. You can go on StuffPlug-NG's offical website by clicking here. Hope this helps :)
Stuff Plug NG works great. It also offers much more features. I would go with Stuff Plug.
RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by Supersonicdarky on 04-10-2005 at 04:15 PM

You can get polygamy in A-patch, and much more :D

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by Plasma1 on 04-10-2005 at 04:15 PM

it works with final msn?

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by Supersonicdarky on 04-10-2005 at 04:17 PM

yes it does :D

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by .Roy on 04-10-2005 at 04:17 PM

quote:
it works with final msn?
yes they do.

edit: Supersonicdodgy posted before me :P

anyway go with Stuff Plug.
RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by Plasma1 on 04-10-2005 at 04:18 PM

Im gonna download the Stuff one :P

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by M73A on 04-10-2005 at 04:19 PM

quote:

just to let you know, the current version of stuffplug ng is not FULLY compatible with the lastest msn 7, and update is going to be released though, and the features which don't work can be used with other plugins  (Y)

EDIT: one example of soemthing not compatible is the Open Conversation Notifier
RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by .Roy on 04-10-2005 at 04:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
quote:

just to let you know, the current version of stuffplug ng is not FULLY compatible with the lastest msn 7, and update is going to be released though, and the features which don't work can be used with other plugins  (Y)

But the feature he requested does work in Stuff Plug.(im sure)
Hes got nothing to lose.
RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by M73A on 04-10-2005 at 04:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes
quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
quote:

But the feature he requested does work in Stuff Plug.(im sure)
Hes got nothing to lose.

yea but im just letting him know:tongue: i dont say that the feature he needs doesn't work. im just saying not ALL of them do currently to save him posting about stuffplug problems:tongue:
RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by Plasma1 on 04-10-2005 at 04:27 PM

Alright, this Stuff plugin is great lol

hmm....with this plugin.. how do you colour ur name? lol.. i dont see how..

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by .Roy on 04-10-2005 at 04:37 PM

u dont need to use this program to color ur name

btw dont double post.

Also search the forum before asking these questions.

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by M73A on 04-10-2005 at 04:37 PM

AFAIK Stuffplug NG doesnt include this feature there is another plugin called ColorNick which is available...ill try and find a link

EDIT: you can use special characters i think

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by .Roy on 04-10-2005 at 04:39 PM

Click link to find out how :D
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=41...d=419247#pid419247

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by TGG on 04-10-2005 at 04:59 PM

You can use plus to colour your name, see http://www.msgplus.net/help_tutorials.php?tut=multi-format-colors

RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by mad_onion on 04-10-2005 at 06:14 PM

well i have never found stuffplug to be that useful. A-Patch is the easiest way to patch messenger to do most things.

RE: RE: Have TWO Or More MSN's open at the same time by Vilkku on 04-10-2005 at 07:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mad_onion
well i have never found stuffplug to be that useful. A-Patch is the easiest way to patch messenger to do most things.

Well, I feel better when using a plugin. Why?

1) Easy access in menus
2) Legal (don't know about A-PAtch but patches usually alter the .exe which is illegal)