Shoutbox

When will StuffPlug-NG be released for 7.0.0777? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: When will StuffPlug-NG be released for 7.0.0777? (/showthread.php?tid=42420)

When will StuffPlug-NG be released for 7.0.0777? by alegator on 04-10-2005 at 06:30 PM

?

RE: When will StuffPlug-NG be released for 7.0.0777? by user27089 on 04-10-2005 at 06:31 PM

Well, it may be released within the next few days, a fully compatible version :)...

that's what I've heard...

Please don't post such short posts btw ;)...

It is against the forum rules :).

quote:
Forum Rules
  • Spam: Any post that is off-topic or contributes nothing useful or interesting to a thread is considered to be spam. Most spam posts will be moved or deleted. Spam includes posts that:
    • only contain emoticons.
    • only contain a short message, such as "LOL" or "hello."
    • are posted more than once, or immediately after another one of your posts (double post). There is an edit button. Learn to use it.

RE: When will StuffPlug-NG be released for 7.0.0777? by x2zen on 04-10-2005 at 06:32 PM

The 2.2 beta is currently being beta tested and translated, the ETA is monday (tomorrow)

RE: RE: When will StuffPlug-NG be released for 7.0.0777? by alegator on 04-10-2005 at 06:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Well, it may be released within the next few days, a fully compatible version :)...

that's what I've heard...

Please don't post such short posts btw ;)...

It is against the forum rules :).

quote:
Forum Rules
  • Spam: Any post that is off-topic or contributes nothing useful or interesting to a thread is considered to be spam. Most spam posts will be moved or deleted. Spam includes posts that:
    • only contain emoticons.
    • only contain a short message, such as "LOL" or "hello."
    • are posted more than once, or immediately after another one of your posts (double post). There is an edit button. Learn to use it.

I think my post's subject is related to this forum...I don't get why you claim it's against the rules?
RE: When will StuffPlug-NG be released for 7.0.0777? by user27089 on 04-10-2005 at 06:40 PM

The post is against the rules because i only contains the content "?"... this violates the rule that is in bold in my post...

I'm not flaming just putting across the rules ;).

RE: When will StuffPlug-NG be released for 7.0.0777? by Tasha on 04-10-2005 at 06:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by alegator
I think my post's subject is related to this forum...I don't get why you claim it's against the rules?

Because, your post cointained only a ? and that lacks content, and is against the rules.

quote:
Spam: Any post that is off-topic or contributes nothing useful or interesting to a thread is considered to be spam. Most spam posts will be moved or deleted. Spam includes posts that:

* only contain a short message, such as "LOL" or "hello."

RE: When will StuffPlug-NG be released for 7.0.0777? by alegator on 04-10-2005 at 06:45 PM

Ok, sorry about that, I didn't know. I just placed a "?" in the content because the message was already contained in the subject so there was no need to repeat it in the content area...

RE: When will StuffPlug-NG be released for 7.0.0777? by .Roy on 04-10-2005 at 06:53 PM

and The Current StuffPlug is compatable with Messenger 7, meaning it will work. But maybe some of the features wont work or there might be some bugs with it :) But it seems to be fine the current version.
And btw, the newest version will come out in a couple days.