Shoutbox

While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned (/showthread.php?tid=42468)

While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by Pyroteq on 04-11-2005 at 07:35 AM

Islamabad - A Pakistani woman opened fire with a shotgun to save her puppy from being attacked by a bigger dog but accidentally killed two children and wounded two others, police said on Wednesday.

The 19-year-old woman has been charged with the murders of a boy of 10 and a seven-year-old girl in the remote town of Kabirwala in central Punjab province, local police official Jameel Ahmed said.

The woman was taking the puppy for a walk on Tuesday when a big dog pounced on it, Ahmed said.

The woman then rushed home, took her father's licensed shotgun and returned to the scene where she shot at the big dog.

"Stray pellets from the gun hit the attacking dog but also injured four children. Two of them, a boy aged 10 years and a seven-year-old girl, died in hospital later," Ahmed said.

smart. real smart.

Source

RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by user27089 on 04-11-2005 at 07:41 AM

I really hate it when stuff like this happens... Why are people so naive... I suppose that the woman isn't all to blame; she was merely trying to protect her puppy from a huge dog... It was an accident etc :(...

RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by Anubis on 04-11-2005 at 08:09 AM

If I was going to use the shotgun to get the dog away, I'd just shoot a large tree and make sure only one barrel was loaded. That way the loud noise would chase the dog away. But there's easier ways to make large amounts of noise.

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
The 19-year-old woman has been charged with the murders
Surely this would class as manslaughter...not murder
RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by Pyroteq on 04-11-2005 at 08:11 AM

well she didnt really consider she could have hit her own dog..

RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by Pipish on 04-11-2005 at 09:35 AM

:| a shotgun damn a rock will do and she killed innocent people she didnt mean to but ffs a shot gun at a dog what a dumbass

RE: RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by rav0 on 04-11-2005 at 09:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by uberdosis
Stupid Pakistani people.

Whoa . . . watch yourself, though that was pretty stupid.

quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:
Originally posted by Scone
The 19-year-old woman has been charged with the murders
Surely this would class as manslaughter...not murder

Well . . . it would have to be proven 'beyond reasonable doubt'.
Explanation:
  1. Prosecutor/The State takes woman to court. They decide what to charge her with.
  2. Court hears the matter. All jury members decide guilty or innocent. If the jury is unanimous (all vote the same), then the issue is considered to be proven beyond reasonable doubt.
  3. If the defendant is found guilty, the magistrate or judge hands down a sentence. The jury has no say in this.
  4. Either party can appeal to a higher court.
    [/list]

This is how Australia/USA law works, hopefully Pakistan is similar, or this post will be useless.

Why is this relevant? The prosecution would initially charge her with the more severe charge. The jury decided guilty on that. The jury or magistrate/judge did not decide the charge after hearing the case. The charge is where it begins with an accusation.

RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by .Roy on 04-11-2005 at 10:24 AM

wow :shocked: This is really stupid and sad. Why would someone get a shotgun to get another dog off a small dog. Just scare it.

That person was really stupid, and i really feal bad for the 2 kids that died, And how does a shotgun have such a big radius of fire that it can kill 2 kids and hurt 2 kids. Did she fire more then once? This is weird.

RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by -Bogan- on 04-11-2005 at 11:03 AM

quote:
Stupid Pakistani people.

don't be rascist not there fault if there crazy and carry shotguns around the street you would do the same if you lived there.
RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by King For A Day on 04-11-2005 at 04:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -Bogan-
quote:
Stupid Pakistani people.

don't be rascist not there fault if there crazy and carry shotguns around the street you would do the same if you lived there.

thats just as racist as that.

this is why our world is so fucked up because people just think they can say what ever they want like that it makes me sick
YOU MAKE ME SICK asswipe
RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by saralk on 04-11-2005 at 04:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -Bogan-
quote:
Stupid Pakistani people.

well if you read the topic, you would have realised that she went home to get the shotgun, and didn't carry it around the street... n00b
RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by Patchou on 04-11-2005 at 05:02 PM

yet another reason why people should NOT have guns at home, anywhere on the planet.

RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by Jhrono on 04-11-2005 at 06:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou

yet another reason why people should NOT have guns at home, anywhere on the planet.

I have guns at home(5...3 shotguns and 2 pistols, all legal)and i'm not crazy to go arround with it on the street...so that is a point yet to discuss..
RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by Tasha on 04-11-2005 at 06:27 PM

This is a totally wacked thing to do. Couldn't she have just thrown a rock or something to distract the large dog? Endangering peoples lives to save a puppy is a pretty stupid thing to do, tbh.. :undecided:

RE: RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by gif83 on 04-11-2005 at 06:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by johny
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou

I have guns at home(5...3 shotguns and 2 pistols, all legal)and i'm not crazy to go arround with it on the street...so that is a point yet to discuss..

why have em if you don't use em... and if you do use em, why?... and why do you need them at home?
RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by Jhrono on 04-11-2005 at 06:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gif83

why have em if you don't use em... and if you do use em, why?... and why do you need them at home?

My father and my sister, like to shot at targets with the pistol(she did it as a competition when she was younger)
And the shotguns are for "Dish Shooting" at a shooting range(my father loves to do it)...
RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by Exca on 04-12-2005 at 04:51 PM

she just overreacted that's all... she loved her puppy and love can do mad things

RE: While saving a puppy two kids get shotgunned by TheReveller on 04-12-2005 at 07:31 PM

You don't need a shotgun to scare a dog... You just run to him screaming and he will be scared.

So many stupid people.