Shoutbox

Plus 3.5 and Messenger 7.0 not beta - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Plus 3.5 and Messenger 7.0 not beta (/showthread.php?tid=42546)

Plus 3.5 and Messenger 7.0 not beta by Falc on 04-11-2005 at 10:25 PM

Dear all...
I recently add a new emoticon (from the private window received from a friend...right clic...add).
After this operation...I have lost the pannel N.2 of personal emoticon of Plus !! I mean in pannel N.2 there are the same basic emoticons as in pannel N. 1.

Can you help ?
Falc Italy

RE: Plus 3.5 and Messenger 7.0 not beta by Chestah on 04-11-2005 at 10:28 PM

This bug has been fixed in msgplus 3.51, sorry for the inconvience, it should hopefully be released relatively soon :)

RE: Plus 3.5 and Messenger 7.0 not beta by Falc on 04-11-2005 at 11:00 PM

TKS CESTAH I will wait... but do you know how to reset the sitandard pannel ? Delete emoticons is not enough...

RE: Plus 3.5 and Messenger 7.0 not beta by Zephyr on 04-11-2005 at 11:05 PM

If you open a conversation and click on emoticon icon so that the stadard panel appears, then click more. You now have the option to remove emoticons from the panel or pin other emoticons to the panel. I don't know how to reset it, but this can let you modify it.

RE: Plus 3.5 and Messenger 7.0 not beta by Falc on 04-11-2005 at 11:08 PM

Sure this is another way to add and remove emoticons but is not as quick as Plus with (... and this cannot help me to reset the pannel 2 of plus..
thank you anyway

RE: Plus 3.5 and Messenger 7.0 not beta by .Roy on 04-12-2005 at 04:36 AM

the new version has been released

click to download it

http://download.msgplus.net/files/MsgPlus-351.exe

RE: Plus 3.5 and Messenger 7.0 not beta by skabouter on 04-12-2005 at 09:12 AM

still not fixed, i don't get the second pannel :(

i can now add the icons to the pannel, so that part is fixed, but the second pannel still won't show when i press "(". I can see the default msg icons, but only 5 custom icons are shown.

Tryd to remove the default icon's, but no luck.

[edit]
wen i use "Autometically display my custom emoticons in this panel" it works, but i don't want that :@

[edit2]
w00t, now when i unchecked the checkbox "Autometically display my custom emoticons in this panel" and add a custom smilie it works :o)

RE: Plus 3.5 and Messenger 7.0 not beta by .Roy on 04-12-2005 at 11:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by skabouter
still not fixed, i don't get the second pannel :(

i can now add the icons to the pannel, so that part is fixed, but the second pannel still won't show when i press "(". I can see the default msg icons, but only 5 custom icons are shown.

Tryd to remove the default icon's, but no luck.

[edit]
wen i use "Autometically display my custom emoticons in this panel" it works, but i don't want that :@

[edit2]
w00t, now when i unchecked the checkbox "Autometically display my custom emoticons in this panel" and add a custom smilie it works :o)
glad to hear everything worked out :)