Shoutbox

need help with plugins - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: need help with plugins (/showthread.php?tid=42664)

need help with plugins by bruno2123 on 04-12-2005 at 11:37 PM

i dl Messenger Plus 3.51 today and now i cant use my plugins im trying to use diceroller and stuffplug-ng when i try to use a commond from either one of these it show sends the text it dont do anything i uninstaled msn 7 Messenger Plus and all the plugins and reinstalled them and still they wont work they were working fine till i installed 3.51 anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

RE: need help with plugins by Joa on 04-13-2005 at 12:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bruno2123
i dl Messenger Plus 3.51 today and now i cant use my plugins im trying to use diceroller and stuffplug-ng when i try to use a commond from either one of these it show sends the text it dont do anything i uninstaled msn 7 Messenger Plus and all the plugins and reinstalled them and still they wont work they were working fine till i installed 3.51 anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

so the command is sent? make sure that Plus! is running first of all, with MSN.

secondly, make sure that in plus>preferences>instant messages>commands and tags you selected the "allow the use of commands and tags option.

if that is not the problem than please post again :happy:

Edit: if your other commands work with plus, than maybe it is an incompatibility issue with plus! although, stuffplug should be working with it. :-/

either way as i said before, please post again if those above, were not the reasons for your problem.
RE: need help with plugins by bruno2123 on 04-13-2005 at 04:53 AM

it was the command and tags thing thanks :D