Shoutbox

[SUGGESTION] Away Message Logger... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [SUGGESTION] Away Message Logger... (/showthread.php?tid=42669)

[SUGGESTION] Away Message Logger... by CplShaneO on 04-13-2005 at 12:47 AM

Well, i am unfortunate to share this computer, but i am on it like 85% of the time. I'm a little nocturnal, i stop up to the early hours of the morning and wake up in the late hours of the day. So i get to keep msn open over night. And in the morning find that my parents have logged onto there windows account with a total disregard to my messages, so i dunno if anyones tryed to contact me during the night, or the mornings.

Is there any way in the future you could encorparate this feature in a version of Msg Plus! :plus2: ?? A little smilular to the function you get with mIRC (Invision addon)

You could save it to a .txt file, just like a chat log. Well you could have a function that is visable in msn. And also saved in your Chat logs folder. which you could easyily gain access to.

Thanks Shane-O 8-|

RE: [SUGGESTION] Away Message Logger... by albert on 04-13-2005 at 02:10 AM

I dunt get what you rlly mean.. my sis's pc is osmetimes logged on 2 accounts, and the message on the account that is not currently on still receives the messages and keeps them in the taskbar.. even saves them as a normal convo..