Shoutbox

Y! Messenger Anyone - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Y! Messenger Anyone (/showthread.php?tid=42687)

Y! Messenger Anyone by russ1162 on 04-13-2005 at 07:49 AM

If someone can tell me how to get my smiley faces animated in yahoo messenger again that would be great. They are just not animated any more.

RE: Y! Messenger Anyone by John Anderton on 04-13-2005 at 11:41 AM

:S Try re-installing yahoo msg :)
Questions on msn msg r easier :) U could try msn msg if u want ..... the new msn msg 7 is really good :)

RE: Y! Messenger Anyone by mwe99 on 04-13-2005 at 11:44 AM

Messenger>Preferences>Messages> Make sure Miscelleanous is all ticked and on

Messenger>Preferences>Display Image is ticked too

Hope that helps!

RE: Y! Messenger Anyone by Bad Seed on 04-13-2005 at 11:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by russ1162
If someone can tell me how to get my smiley faces animated in yahoo messenger again that would be great. They are just not animated any more.

That happened to me after a system crash. Try doing an scandisk, that did the trick for me.
RE: Y! Messenger Anyone by Vazza on 04-13-2005 at 02:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by russ1162

Suggestions

*Make sure you have the latest version of Flash as this was a problem for me once before.
* Try re-downloading it and then re-installing. Recently none of mine would show but just download the version again and is now working fine.

If you still have problems, just get back to us :)
RE: Y! Messenger Anyone by russ1162 on 04-13-2005 at 03:46 PM

None of this stuff you people have told me has really worked at all.  I re-installed flash player and i run the win2k scan disk they have. So i do not know what else to do. Except reboot my computer and check but i do not think that is going to help the problem ever.