Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+------ Thread: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! (/showthread.php?tid=42753)

Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Patchou on 04-14-2005 at 02:21 AM

Ohayou,

An important bug was found after the release of version 3.51 which forced me to release version 3.52 today. Everyone is encouraged to install this latest update as it fixes some important stability issues with MSN Messenger 7. To make up for my own mistakes, I took the opportunity to fix some other stuff and optimize the way Messenger Plus! works with the Messenger 7 contact list: you can now all enjoy a nice boost of rapidity in Messenger.

I'll soon be gone for two weeks (in Japan, the best country in the world)... have fun on Messenger, and if you're bored, go check the preferences of Messenger Plus!, I'm sure you'll find something new to play with ;).

Dewa mata!
Patchou

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Weyzza on 04-14-2005 at 02:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I'll soon be gone for two weeks (in Japan, the best country in the world)... have fun on Messenger, and if you're bored, go check the preferences of Messenger Plus!, I'm sure you'll find something new to play with ;).

You're going to Japan?
Sayonara :D

Edit:
Oh yeah...
* Weyzza is going to Japan too this summer :D:D :banana:

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Chrono on 04-14-2005 at 02:24 AM

what are you going to do on japan pitcho? :O

Nice! :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Chestah on 04-14-2005 at 02:34 AM

Great Work Patchou!
You fixed my bug :D

Have fun in Japan, the second best country in the world (behind Australia ;) )

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Patchou on 04-14-2005 at 02:35 AM

quote:
what are you going to do on japan pitcho?
Check out the scenary and the beautiful nippon girls of course! ;)
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Chestah on 04-14-2005 at 02:36 AM

OoO Go Patchou ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by marissa on 04-14-2005 at 02:37 AM

damn...now i haveto spend an hour downloading 3.52 when i just install 3.51 :dodgy: damn you :p haha imkidding, it's worth it.

have fun in japan!...you couldhave brought me:(

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Hank on 04-14-2005 at 02:41 AM

u stil lstuk on Diallup marissa? :) i download it in bout 2min :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by user44571 on 04-14-2005 at 02:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
damn...now i haveto spend an hour downloading 3.52 when i just install 3.51 :dodgy: damn you :p haha imkidding, it's worth it.

have fun in japan!...you couldhave brought me:(

im on dialup to:(

but it only takes about 5 minutes because i have ISDN:D
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Fraisie on 04-14-2005 at 02:48 AM

quote:
Check out the scenary and the beautiful nippon girls of course!

na-ah.
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by brian on 04-14-2005 at 02:49 AM

Enjoy your trip, and god damn. When that Alienware comes, remember to take pictures with the Plus! babe! =D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Fraisie on 04-14-2005 at 02:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Brian
Enjoy your trip, and god damn. When that Alienware comes, remember to take pictures with the Plus! babe! =D

I'm very happy to report that the Plus! babe will be here next sunday and monday to take pictures :)
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by brian on 04-14-2005 at 02:52 AM

Yaay! Anyways, congragulations on the new release, and enjoy your trip in Japan (Don't forget, a translator is handy. =P) -- Anyways, Fraisie, are you going with him! =P

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Fraisie on 04-14-2005 at 02:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Brian
Anyways, Fraisie, are you going with him! =P

Nah, ill be right here at home, feeding the cats :P
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by brian on 04-14-2005 at 03:01 AM

Anyways, I'm going to install the update tommorow, it's 11 PM, and I have school tommorow =[! Good night, and please, remember.

It's optional! :banana:

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by ~INVASION~ on 04-14-2005 at 03:03 AM

was that the bug witht he icon and contact list all scrooey looey? wow if t was you fixed it fast good work!

have fun in japan man(Y)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Hank on 04-14-2005 at 03:21 AM

Have a good trip Patchou an bring back some photo's of the chicks :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by prashker on 04-14-2005 at 03:48 AM

Ya Patchout bring photos back and send em to me cuz I have never been to Japan and I Really Really want to have some pics. Ahhhh forget about it. Probably wont. But if anyone have a Airplay Ticket from Ottawa to Japan and there giving it away for free give it to me!!!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by J.J on 04-14-2005 at 03:50 AM

Have fun on your trip Patchou ;)

Thanks once again :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Weyzza on 04-14-2005 at 04:10 AM

I don't find the "something new to play with" in the preferences panel :-/

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by J.J on 04-14-2005 at 04:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by thekid
I don't find the "something new to play with" in the preferences panel :undecided:

I'm looking :P where is it ?
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Mr. Gary on 04-14-2005 at 04:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Third Dimension
quote:
Originally posted by thekid
I don't find the "something new to play with" in the preferences panel :undecided:

I'm looking :P where is it ?

yes... where Patchou???

and good luck with the girls there :p
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by x2zen on 04-14-2005 at 05:21 AM

Downloading....
Good quick update!

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Bionic on 04-14-2005 at 08:10 AM

Excellent work Patchou! Keep up the good work!

Enjoy with your trip to Japan... Tokyo?? :D

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by John Anderton on 04-14-2005 at 08:15 AM

I started dowloading it but it gave me an error and stopped in middle :|
I am talkig about 3.51. So ill get 3.52 now ;)
Is this fast development or what :|

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Chestah on 04-14-2005 at 08:18 AM

Find some new plus! babes ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Mak on 04-14-2005 at 08:31 AM

Hey Patchou, Have fun in Japan and good luck with the girls there:banana:

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by John Anderton on 04-14-2005 at 09:08 AM

I cant download it. 3.52 gives me an error n stops :/
4 times this happened on the auto update via plus! in messenger and twice via firefox's downloader :'(
Whats wrong :(

quote:
Originally posted by Mak
good luck with the girls there
I tht he had a gf ^o) :S
Neva mind .....
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Tourist on 04-14-2005 at 09:21 AM

Nice one, quick release. Thanks

Where's this "something to play with"? Can some kind person PM to tell me :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by stuartbennett on 04-14-2005 at 09:46 AM

i don't see anything new in this 1. by the way patchou why is there no changelog for this release? anyways enjoy your trip to japan and have fun.

3.52 Change or mod? by Jacko_all on 04-14-2005 at 09:50 AM

I noticed while trying to send the new Mess Plus that I can no longer send an copy from my computer...:blah:

On my screen was...
"Jacko_all on MsgPlus says:
Download Messenger Plus! for free at http://www.msgplus.net"

Yet when my bud tried to send me her 3.52 version she had a "dead" icon with the correct installer kb <4477> but not download from mess plus?

Was this auto install feature removed?

[Image: offtopic.gif]I do however have file to allow all file transfers. And are willing to share it with all those that have censorship frustration... Just add me. But I will say it now:

:pound:YOU WILL BE USING IT @ YOUR OWN RISK. It does work on 7.0.0777 and I have yet to find any bugs or glitches it has caused.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by DigiGuru on 04-14-2005 at 11:22 AM

I've tried and I cant find this new hidden feature... it's not a "/" command beginning with P is it? (I think that's an old easter egg)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by spokes on 04-14-2005 at 11:31 AM

i can't find any thing new in preferences

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Sunshine on 04-14-2005 at 11:33 AM

Have fun in Japan Patchou

:wave:

and remember:
Day after day, Messenger brings us closer to the rest of the world.
We're all part of the same community, let's never forget that!

* Sunshine surely won't forget ;)

RE: 3.52 Change or mod? by Sypher on 04-14-2005 at 11:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jacko_all

Yes it was removed, this was due to the blocking of .exe files by MSM7 (i think)

It's kinda sorry to see it has been removed, a lot of people patch it or use SPNG to disable the restrictions, so they could've sent it, now nobody can :(

I can't find the "new thing to play with" either....
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by aNILEator on 04-14-2005 at 12:03 PM

Maybe patchou just wants us to play with buttons and tabs :)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by XinanZhang™ on 04-14-2005 at 12:51 PM

Wow, good job Patchou. (Y)

Yet another great version released.

Thanks, Great work again.

XinanZhang™

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Guido on 04-14-2005 at 02:37 PM

Thanks for the fix, and have fun in Japan! :banana:

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Fraisie on 04-14-2005 at 02:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
I tht he had a gf 
Neva mind .....

He does. :P
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by user44571 on 04-14-2005 at 02:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
I tht he had a gf 
Neva mind .....

He does. :P

and if he flirts with other girls there, he's going to have a permanent hand mark on his face as soon as he see's fraisie:p

i wonder if there really is something in the preferences panel or maybe he's just trying to get us desperate to look for something:P
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by user27089 on 04-14-2005 at 03:25 PM

Have fun in Japan Patchou :wave:

[/sunshine theft] :lol:...

I've never witnessed such a fast change of version, but hey, at least the bug is fixed, about to install it :p.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Rik on 04-14-2005 at 03:32 PM

that's fast work  Patchou

have a good time in Japan

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by user35870 on 04-14-2005 at 03:38 PM

Thats fast :)
Have a great time in Japan

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Stigmata on 04-14-2005 at 04:15 PM

:)

nice to see those japanese lessons will go to good use :)

but i am wondering what the new feature in the preferences is :s

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Patchou on 04-14-2005 at 05:22 PM

Sorry to disapoint you everyone, there's nothing new in the preferences... most people never take the time to check the preferences panel and use only what they see on the screen, that's why I said to go check the preferences if you're bored :).

The change log has been updated on the site, sorry for the delay. I've emailed C2Media about the file server issues. In the meantime, use the Simtel mirrors when they will be updated (in two days at most).

Thank you for your comments, don't worry, I WILL enjoy Japan :gfdrin:.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by DigiGuru on 04-14-2005 at 05:26 PM

So what IS the new addition then?

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Rik on 04-14-2005 at 05:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DigiGuru
So what IS the new addition then?
there's no addition
he just want us too see the many other's option's of plus!
RE: RE: 3.52 Change or mod? by Jacko_all on 04-14-2005 at 05:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
quote:
Originally posted by Jacko_all

Yes it was removed, this was due to the blocking of .exe files by MSM7 (I think)

It's kinda sorry to see it has been removed, a lot of people patch it or use SPNG to disable the restrictions, so they could've sent it, now nobody can :(

:plus:Well like I said before, I have a registry fix to disable the block and YES the block is within the MSN7 programming.
:wall:The registry block can be such a problem. Especially if you ever send self extractors.
I can send it to you or anyone who needs it < Yes it is sendable > but in order for it to work you also need to send this censorship fix to anyone you send any .exe files to. It makes things so much easier I know.(Y):clap:
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Patchou on 04-14-2005 at 06:06 PM

If you want so much to be able to send the setup of Messenger Plus! directly to your contacts, you can simply create your own Shared File entry :). You can also write to MSN and ask them what the hell they are trying to do? I mean, the average Joe already runs one antivirus and two anti-spyware on this computer nowadays, any newly created file is probably checked 3 times, so we really need a 4th protection?

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by jvlppm on 04-14-2005 at 06:08 PM

constant new updates ( :
the update feature of msgplus should be inproved

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by MeEtc on 04-14-2005 at 06:12 PM

Don't forget the almighty Firewall

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Choli on 04-14-2005 at 08:11 PM

Nice update, patchou.

Enjoy your trip, you deserve it :banana:

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by jameseuk on 04-14-2005 at 09:02 PM

keep up the good work & take sum pics of the sites ;)

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by yhap2003 on 04-14-2005 at 11:25 PM

Kol, nice work another new release, i hope this version will fix all the bugs now.

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Jacko_all on 04-14-2005 at 11:26 PM

quote:
If you want so much to be able to send the setup of Messenger Plus! directly to your contacts, you can simply create your own Shared File entry :). You can also write to MSN and ask them what the hell they are trying to do? I mean, the average Joe already runs one antivirus and two anti-spyware on this computer nowadays, any newly created file is probably checked 3 times, so we really need a 4th protection?

:plus:Agreed Patch. Nowadays you would have to be a complete idiot not to be running an active antivirus program plus an spyware program. One would be foolish to download anything from anyone they don't know anyway.[Image: troutslap.gif]
But the shared file entry won't go unless they disable the blocking aspect of 7.0 < I tried >:wall:

I assume MSN is trying to stop P2P via the messenger conduit @ the same time they realize that  there is a need for file sharing. But I still believe that the power to choose should be in the hands of the people [Image: headbang.gif]
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by RobinPhy on 04-14-2005 at 11:47 PM

Where is the link to download messenger plus 3.52?
I didn't find anyone. Show me the way

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Fraisie on 04-15-2005 at 12:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RobinPhy

On www.msgplus.net :)
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Guido on 04-15-2005 at 12:18 AM

quote:
On the navigation bar at the top of this page, there is a "Download" link
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by John Anderton on 04-15-2005 at 05:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
and if he flirts with other girls there, he's going to have a permanent hand mark on his face as soon as he see's fraisie
:lol:
I knew about frasie but i didnt wanna say anything ;)
Have fun Patch .... be careful :P
And Oh ..... we (most of us) had already seen all the features in plus!
I do that when i get plus! ;)
Keep up the good work (Y)
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by stuartbennett on 04-15-2005 at 09:32 AM

i have looked at all features of plus and use as many as atre needed. i don't use them all but hey i doubt everyone uses everything.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by IHORSE on 04-15-2005 at 10:16 AM

What are the new functions in MsgPlus! 3.52.130?

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Tochjo on 04-15-2005 at 11:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by IHORSE
What are the new functions in MsgPlus! 3.52.130?
Read the ChangeLog for more information regarding this.

Also note that if you were wondering about a certain new feature in the Preferences panel,
quote:
Sorry to disapoint you everyone, there's nothing new in the preferences... most people never take the time to check the preferences panel and use only what they see on the screen, that's why I said to go check the preferences if you're bored :).

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Jacko_all on 04-15-2005 at 02:43 PM

quote:

Top of this page click download then on the next page that comes up click the center it says download now! Size: 4.37mb(yn) then choose run or save. Run installs Save places the installer on your hard drive. Goodluck!:type:
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by dominicnoon on 04-20-2005 at 12:53 PM

Hey there.
Is anyone else having trouble downloading from the msgplus site? I can't even access teh site at all.....any suggestions? or where else can i download?
Thanks in advance,
Dominic

OK guys.......change that. I have downloaded from download.com, but still can't access msgplus site

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Jacko_all on 04-20-2005 at 03:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dominicnoon
Hey there.
Is anyone else having trouble downloading from the msgplus site? I can't even access teh site at all.....any suggestions? or where else can i download?
Thanks in advance,
Dominic

OK guys.......change that. I have downloaded from download.com, but still can't access msgplus site

Nope. No problems whatsoever...:type:

What are you trying to download anyway?:huh:
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by dominicnoon on 04-21-2005 at 03:33 AM

I was trying to download msg plus, but i cannot even access the site! dunno why! It says connection was refused.......go figure.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Grue on 04-21-2005 at 03:56 AM

quote:
I was trying to download msg plus, but i cannot even access the site! dunno why! It says connection was refused.......go figure.

It might be something in your HOSTS file. Your hosts file is located in C:\Windows\Drivers\Backup\etc\. Open it in notepad and make sure MsgPlus! website is not being blocked.

Edit: Sorry i was wrong. The hosts file is acutally located in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc as choli has posted.
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by dominicnoon on 04-21-2005 at 03:19 PM

thanks for the help, but i don't have a "C:\Windows\Drivers\" folder. I am running XP pro. I have driver cache, but that's it.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Choli on 04-21-2005 at 07:30 PM

Thw host file is in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc and should contain something simiar to this:

code:
# Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.
#
# Éste es un ejemplo de archivo HOSTS usado por Microsoft TCP/IP para Windows.
#
# Este archivo contiene las asignaciones de las direcciones IP a los nombres de
# host. Cada entrada debe permanecer en una línea individual. La dirección IP
# debe ponerse en la primera columna, seguida del nombre de host correspondiente.
# La dirección IP y el nombre de host deben separarse con al menos un espacio.
#
#
# También pueden insertarse comentarios (como éste) en líneas individuales
# o a continuación del nombre de equipo indicándolos con el símbolo "#"
#
# Por ejemplo:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # servidor origen
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # host cliente x

127.0.0.1       localhost

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by dominicnoon on 04-22-2005 at 01:56 AM

Well...thanks VERY much!. That worked. how the hell did that get there? I have never blocked anything from the site!!!!!!! Thanks very much.

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Marmarisli on 04-22-2005 at 04:28 PM

hello eveyone

&#305; am looking a new winks..where can &#305; download free winks..can you helme.?

you can send a mail for me..lease let me know..

orgy482002@yahoo.com

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Jacko_all on 04-22-2005 at 05:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Marmarisli
hello eveyone

&#305; am looking a new winks..where can &#305; download free winks..can you help me?

you can send a mail for me..lease let me know..

orgy482002@yahoo.com

There are none anywhere else except from Blue Mountain. Blue mountain used to give freebies but no more as the beta test is over. At least so far as I can see. So much for free enterprize...(N)
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Choli on 04-22-2005 at 11:26 PM

quote:
Well...thanks VERY much!. That worked. how the hell did that get there? I have never blocked anything from the site!!!!!!! Thanks very much.
dodgy programs like adwares and spywares sometimes change that file with one of these 2 pourposes: 1) you can't access some sites, and in that case, they add entries like "127.0.0.1    www.msgplus.net" or 2) that you visit their sites instead of the one you're wanting to: "<ip of their sites>    www.msgplus.net"
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by lujm on 04-25-2005 at 11:16 AM

Could you make the dialogue window transparent too? The boss can not see the mainwindows but he can see the dialogue window when I input something. Thanks.

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Jacko_all on 04-25-2005 at 02:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lujm
Could you make the dialogue window transparent too? The boss can not see the mainwindows but he can see the dialogue window when I input something. Thanks.

I agree that sounds like a fantastic idea . (Y)

But is it possible for mess plus to adjust the MSN GUI?  If so will it cause a legal issue?? *-)

[Image: banana_freaky.gif]Inquiring minds want to know...[Image: banana_freaky.gif]
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Rik on 04-25-2005 at 04:30 PM

quote:
is this what you want?:undecided:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=449243]
sorry if it's not that:)
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by lujm on 04-26-2005 at 07:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Cool Rik
quote:
is this what you want?:undecided:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=449243]
sorry if it's not that:)

Thanks your reply anyway. This configuration make the main window transparent but can NOT make the dialogue window (or call message window) transparent. So when I input something to my friends, the boss can easily see the message window.
RE: RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Jacko_all on 04-26-2005 at 02:40 PM

quote:

Thanks your reply anyway. This configuration make the main window transparent but can NOT make the dialogue window (or call message window) transparent. So when I input something to my friends, the boss can easily see the message window.

:type:Crank it to 80% and APPLY it. Then click OK. This will only work on the dialogue window not the contact list. Unless that is where the problem is ^o).

Hey Choli!! Think you could post that pic in english? I believe he has it confused with the other menu for desktop contacts...:^)
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Rik on 04-26-2005 at 02:56 PM

quote:
Hey Choli!! Think you could post that pic in english? I believe he has it confused with the other menu for desktop contacts...
done
[Image: attachment.php?pid=449803]
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Nathan on 04-26-2005 at 04:56 PM

does it come with a automatic update

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Jacko_all on 04-26-2005 at 05:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by msn_plus_freak

does it come with a automatic update

:type:Yes, Mess+ does let you know of updates to Mess+ automatically

quote:

done

RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by einnob_mak on 05-14-2005 at 03:49 PM

how to download it??^^"

found it ~! downloading...looking forward to it~^^
RE: Messenger Plus! 3.52 is already here! by Andre on 05-14-2005 at 07:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by einnob_mak
how to download it??^^"
found it ~! downloading...looking forward to it~^^

Click the big download button in the top right hand corner and then on that page click the download button there.