Shoutbox

QuickText Icon - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: QuickText Icon (/showthread.php?tid=42791)

QuickText Icon by Bobo on 04-14-2005 at 05:04 PM

Hello, we are using Windows Messenger 5.1 with plus 3.52.  I was wondering if there is a plug-in where I can create an icons where I can click and it will respone to another person?

I know I can bind Alt+1 to a messegne like "Yes".  Is there a way I can setup an icon where I just click on it and it would reply back as Yes without Alt+1?  Or how can I create my own menu item to reply back as "Yes"?

Thanks in advance.

RE: QuickText Icon by albert on 04-14-2005 at 07:16 PM

I don't think there's any plugin made for a "clicky answer" but i think the automatic messages that you can send by keyboard shortcuts are something you could really use, to configure them, go in your

msn messenger contacts window/
Plus!/
Preferences/
Message Helpers

that should do the trick.. you can set-up to 50 messages so i think that's enough ;-)

RE: QuickText Icon by Shezi on 04-14-2005 at 07:23 PM

well i m using msn msngr with msgplus and there is an icon in the left side klik on it and then klik on "send pre recorded msg" then u can seend the pre recorded msg just by not using ur keyboard....

RE: RE: QuickText Icon by Bobo on 04-14-2005 at 08:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shezi_ali
well i m using msn msngr with msgplus and there is an icon in the left side klik on it and then klik on "send pre recorded msg" then u can seend the pre recorded msg just by not using ur keyboard....

The left side icons are on MSN Messenger.   Unfortunately we are using LCS 2005 with Windows Messenger 5.1.

I understand the shortcut keys but that wouldn't do me any good if I have to take my left hands off the phone for example.  If I can click on a button that auto reply to my assistance while I'm on the phone like, Yes, No, Take a Call...., etc. That would be nice.
RE: QuickText Icon by Shezi on 04-14-2005 at 09:06 PM

y dont u use the word filter feature...:)
or just copy all the msg u want to type to somewhere then when they needed just past them to the chat window...:P