Shoutbox

Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) (/showthread.php?tid=42811)

Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Shezi on 04-14-2005 at 09:44 PM

All the humans have something God gifted.. but some of them really polish their Qualities....
Here is an eXample of one of it.......

Bryan Berg broke the Guinness World Record for the World's Tallest House of Cards in 1992 at the age of seventeen, with a tower fourteen feet, six inches tall. His latest record-holding structure in the category is over twenty-five feet tall. In 2004, Guinness created a new record category for the World's Largest House of Cards to recognize a project Berg built for Walt Disney World--a replica of Cinderella's Castle. He continues to hold both records.
[Image: about_capitol.jpg]

His other projects ........
[Image: lincolncapitol.jpg][Image: ellen.jpg]
[Image: indyrampcolor.jpg][Image: stadium.jpg]
[Image: minitowers.jpg][Image: bigrig.jpg]
[Image: capital.jpg][Image: jacksonville.jpg]
[Image: mahannah.jpg][Image: v.jpg]
[Image: massvstadium.jpg][Image: minnedetail.jpg]
[Image: memorialstadium.jpg]

source: http://www.cardstacker.com/
I m not sure whether it is already posted or not....i find this interesting thats y posting.. hope u also like it...:)

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by .Roy on 04-14-2005 at 09:46 PM

someone has to much time on their hands...

Its not that much about talent its time...

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Shezi on 04-14-2005 at 09:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes
someone has to much time on their hands...

Its not that much about talent its time...
i said its a quality not talent.... :)

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by andrey on 04-14-2005 at 09:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shezi_ali
All the humans have something God gifted.. but some of them really polish their Qualities
hm...so god gave this person the power to pile up loads of cards to form huge card houses..........:rolleyes:

But still...wow..t'is amazing
RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by brian on 04-14-2005 at 09:59 PM

Big talent! I wish I can do something like that, imagine dropping one makes you do the whole thing again, and I bet he like redoes it 10 times.

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Tasha on 04-14-2005 at 10:03 PM

Its talent, patience, and just basically getting all the cards balanced right. Nothing to do with time. He could add one card a day and still build it. They are really good.. I'd be mad if someone came near and ruined it or something. :|

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by brian on 04-14-2005 at 10:04 PM

Me, personally. I can't put on card on any type of surface, alone, standing. I wonder how he does this.

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Pr0xY on 04-14-2005 at 10:06 PM

Now thats an EXTREME sport... :P j/k

That takes some talent.  I remember when I struggled to make a two story card house.

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by albert on 04-14-2005 at 10:07 PM

:| damn this is beautifull! but i would so not breathe in these rooms! :|

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by brian on 04-14-2005 at 10:13 PM

Yes, that is indeed true, one small breath/cough, bam. Restart.

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Shezi on 04-14-2005 at 10:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Brian
Yes, that is indeed true, one small breath/cough, bam. Restart.
it recalls me the poem TRY AGAIN read in school...;)
RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by jren207 on 04-14-2005 at 10:17 PM

Whoa, that's some serious stacking :P

I wouldn't have the patience to do that... 8-)

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Pipish on 04-15-2005 at 12:00 AM

:| the patience of that person :|

how would you feel if there was like one card to go and they all fell down i would die and they are realy really good that guy is talent

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Purity on 04-15-2005 at 12:10 AM

The only fun in that would be destroying it....:dodgy:

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by user27089 on 04-15-2005 at 12:30 AM

You're all saying "it's not a talent"... it is a talent... you try doing it?

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by mwe99 on 04-15-2005 at 01:04 AM

Wow, i'd probably end up stopping halfway through though

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by J.J on 04-15-2005 at 02:36 AM

Thats awesome...

One card falls, the whole thing comes tumbling down...

I have no patience for stuff like that :P

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by marissa on 04-15-2005 at 03:18 AM

haha, i wanna shake my computer screen right now (even though it wont do anything)

buhh I WANAN BREAK THAT!

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by prashker on 04-15-2005 at 03:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
haha, i wanna shake my

If anyone could beat that, id kill my self.

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by linx05 on 04-15-2005 at 05:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by marissa
haha, i wanna shake my

If anyone could beat that, id kill my self.

He probably will. You going to carry through with it like the guy who cut off his balls because the other team one? lol

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by blackjack on 04-15-2005 at 05:33 AM

Thats real cool (y) i once made one tower with 50 cards.. not hard but its something :P i like making that kind of things.. but i dont have too much time :S

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by x-Stalker-x on 04-15-2005 at 02:59 PM

dam i could never be bothed doing that
hmm
unless
......do you think that he would be paid for that??

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by John Anderton on 04-15-2005 at 03:02 PM

WTFOMFGBBQ!
I have seen this guy on tv .... he is awesome :shocking:

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Shezi on 04-15-2005 at 06:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by x-Stalker-x
......do you think that he would be paid for that??
here is ur answer......
http://www.cardstacker.com/faq.html
RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Rik on 04-15-2005 at 06:44 PM

That's a really good talent.
some times i do towers with old cards too

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by aNILEator on 04-15-2005 at 08:14 PM

Look at this one in the right hand side i swear that dude has a leaf blower :P

[Image: jacksonville.jpg]

RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Shezi on 04-15-2005 at 08:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fukafly
Look at this one in the right hand side i swear that dude has a leaf blower :P

[Image: jacksonville.jpg]
it is the proof that the stacker dont use any type of glue or sticky material..... :)
RE: Card Stacking.. (OMG! really impressive.) by Weyzza on 04-15-2005 at 08:27 PM

* Weyzza sneezes.

Excuse me...